Ranking
Back Handsprings - Looked really simple. Sure relaxed but simple.
Same with the other one.
Very simple.

5/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Thank you, Hours.

Got my Triple Flash Kick done and I fixed the landing on the back tuck.
Attached Files
Triple Flash Kick.rpl (199.0 KB, 21 views)
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
The first replay looked pretty basic nothing to special the second flip lacked quite a bit of flipping momentum which sacrificed the realism of that portion of the replay.

I don't know why but I liked the triple flash kick a lot better the last two kicks were pretty nice good job
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I don't want to be that one guy, but that wasn't a triple flash kick :o It was a double(I only saw 2 kicks in the air, and I wouldn't call the foot that was already in the air before you started flipping a kick). Good none the less ^^

I also don't like how you decided to start the replay. Having extended ankles is one thing, but you shouldn't start a realism replay doing it. It's non-realistic imo. Go outside and try to do a back handspring with your ankles extended, It's just something you don't do. Flat foot into extended will give you best results on going up.
Other than these too things, I enjoyed the replay(s). I think you should have made a seperate replay while doing the triple flash.
Back hand spring is just awsome with a BIG A!
fluid and awsome....
the Triple flash kick was just the best shit i never saw.... nice replay bro.

10/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
The first replay looked pretty basic nothing to special the second flip lacked quite a bit of flipping momentum which sacrificed the realism of that portion of the replay.

I don't know why but I liked the triple flash kick a lot better the last two kicks were pretty nice good job

I think you're right. I'll see what I can do.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I don't want to be that one guy, but that wasn't a triple flash kick :o It was a double(I only saw 2 kicks in the air, and I wouldn't call the foot that was already in the air before you started flipping a kick). Good none the less ^^

I also don't like how you decided to start the replay. Having extended ankles is one thing, but you shouldn't start a realism replay doing it. It's non-realistic imo. Go outside and try to do a back handspring with your ankles extended, It's just something you don't do. Flat foot into extended will give you best results on going up.
Other than these too things, I enjoyed the replay(s). I think you should have made a seperate replay while doing the triple flash.

You gave me a lot to think about. I really appreciate your help.

Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
Back hand spring is just awsome with a BIG A!
fluid and awsome....
the Triple flash kick was just the best shit i never saw.... nice replay bro.

10/10

I think I like yours the best. :3

Thanks everyone. I love the C&C. It helps more than you know.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY