Toribash
Well, you were too close for that move to look good so the decap wasn't too nice. I did like how you took the landing though, but after that there was heavy ghosting through your leg, random and not so stylish movement. Try to spend more time on that instead of making it as fast as you can
I'm trying hard to get the boom in this replay but I just can't seem to get it >:d
any tips Zal?
Attached Files
%DNX Dynamic Entree'.rpl (60.6 KB, 24 views)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
I was working on my booms but I'm trying to make it 4dm >:d thanx for the comments though ^-^
☼Extreme til the end☼
That was a 2dm hit, not a boom ;o

Well, can't say much, just the better the precision the better the boom. Work on that.

Also the opener was bad, they should be quick and to the point for an average dm replay.
Here's a nice lil wip I'm currently working on ._. It's only gonna be a decap so Zal gimme some tips :d
Attached Files
☼Extreme til the end☼
alright I'll work on that asap =d don't have time now but I'll try finishing the decap so then i could work on not grabbing...
☼Extreme til the end☼
Working on a new replay since I can't seem to finish the others...
Here it is:
-----
New wip (it's just a decap as of now) :
Attached Files
%DNX Epiphenomic Ninja.rpl (55.2 KB, 18 views)
%DNX Master Corruption .wip.rpl (63.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Oct 17, 2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
I'll comment on the ninja one:

The opener was kind of random and very stiff tbh, and while the decap was powerful it lacked style and it was again stiff. It also makes you have to crawl on the floor after, which doesn't look good. I can't say I'm fond of this particular replay. Try to work on being relaxed and have more stylish hits and overall movement.