Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2011 (over)

Clans have fought long and hard this year to label themselves the best clan in toribash. Every year clans rise and fall trying to become the best and most well known clan. Here's your chance for your clan to put the label of the best on you! With great prizes and fame. The Clan Event Team present to you the Clan league!
Apps have already been received and sorted and no more will be accepted.

Rules
To set up a match, your clan leader or representative must pm the opposing clan leader and come up with a time for a fight that works best for both clans.
After this, you will send a pm to me(Gum) and I will arrange for a CET member to be there to host the match.
You must give the clan a 2 day notice after challenging. And give the time you wish to fight. (With gmt)
You must have 5 members of your team at each battle. All 5 will play at least one match.
The battles will be first to 5 wins.

Battles
All battles must have a CET hoster watching.
All battles may only begin when all players are present along with the host.
Each round will have an assigned mod. This mod will be announced to the clans when they are notified of their opponent for that round.

Hosters
Fish
Uric
Solax
Gum
Master5000
Tarlan
Wildslash
Chuckninja
Smogard49
Toast
shamshank
Milk
Stellargod
Boonana
DropKick
Notnoob

Bracket

Bracket

After making the room

If the opposing clan does not show in 30 minutes, they are disqualified from that round.
Find the Hoster to help you setup the battles.
Last edited by Uric; Oct 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: over
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
When will round 3 mod be announced? also when will round 3 start

When I announce it and around 14 days from now.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Questions to anyone who wants to answer them: Who is looking like the favourite? Who do you want to win? Who are the dark horses of this tournament?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
In my opinion, Clan. They did beat Jolly Rogers, being one of those clans known for their skills ingame.
Obviously I will always be biased for Latin, etc.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
They did beat Jolly Rogers, being one of those clans known for their skills ingame.

A bad day happen to everyone and unlucky our bad day was the cl day.I don't think they are the favourite.Maybe now rawr are,but if clan will beat also them,so no doubt on who will be the favourite imo
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Surprised neither of you mentioned T. They are serious business when they want to be.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
A bad day happen to everyone and unlucky our bad day was the cl day.I don't think they are the favourite.Maybe now rawr are,but if clan will beat also them,so no doubt on who will be the favourite imo

So you wanna say you lost because you had unlucky day,for all clan?

Well we can do much better then we did that fight,since Uric wasn't fighting,but now he's back.
Also spacellama wasn't fighting.
i won't even mention swammy and other cool boys.
Well my favourite clan in this tournament is also rawr,but i'm standing for clan.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Of course that we lost for that reason.You played better for that day and won deserving it,but don't think to be better than us in general.
Plus i never said that everyone in the clan had a bad day but,from the moment you ask it,only missuse and hippybob that were our best player(they both lost 2 matchs,so were 4 wins for you).
I neither answer to the argument "we missed this,this and also this player",because it's senseless.Do you think we were at our max?It's very hard that a clan that exist from more than 2 years can fight with all the best players in a war(in truth it's hard that it happen even to a newer clan,from the moment it's not easy to organize a good time for everyone).

Anyway i didn't want to start any discussion i just said my opinions about the favourite clan.
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 5, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
JollyR isnt finished yet ;)

we can still win this ^^
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL