Toribash
I ain't even got a bedtime.
Although I normally go to bed around 10-11, cause school and what-not.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I graduated already.

I have to make myself go to bed for work.

-you know, when I get job-
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Time when your told to go to bed: About 10:30 or 11:30, but he doesn't care if I'm awake longer than that because if i'm tired when I wake it's my own fault and he knows it as do I.
Do you listen?:No not really.
The time you actually go to bed: I'm normally in bed by 12 watching TV then pass out around 1.
If it's school the next day they usually try to get me to aim for 10Pm. Ends up around 10:30-11
Weekends: Same as school days but it ends up being around 11-12
If it's the holidays: Shut door, lights off, computer in bed. Anytime. Though they'd like me to go to bed the better side of midnight.
When they tell me: depends on when i have to wake up, 23:00 and forward in general
Do i listen: well yes i'm usually tired anyways
When i actually go to bed: weekdays around midnight, weekends after that, add 0-2 hours of wakefulness in room depending on how tired i am
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Time parents tell you to go to bed: In my country, school starts at 7, and my school is 12 kilometres from my home. probably in 10 o'clock
Do you listen?: Sometimes
The time you actually go to bed: When school days 10 o'clock. On weekends/holidays 12 or more.
~
Time parents tell you to go to bed:9:00
Do you listen?:hell no
The time you actually go to bed:1-4am on weekdays then i pull alnighter on the weekends
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Time parents tell you to go to bed: Eh, around 9
Do you listen?: Not usually, unless I'm really tired
The time you actually go to bed: 10 or 11

My parents make me go to bed so early T.T I'm sixteen, and they still can get me to do almost whatever they want. I feel really... tied down. It sucks, but they mean well.