Toribash
Ok well Overdose send me a message like what time you usually play, i dont usually get on till late. pm me when your on?
Name: Handclap1
Belt(must be blue or higher): blue belted
In game skill 1-10: 8
Forum activity 1-10: 5
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.): iam very decent aikido player i think i saw me ingame i am skilled and no sore loser i cna handel defeat good and i am very kind dought need to work on my grammar and english hope too join ur clan
Happy Birthday TO me
Yehey.... Its my birthday today

I need some TC Plz

Gift.....

Torisensei
xxBOOKxx
Teongkit
KillerCyber
MutedCloud
Schufatzel

Your All invited
Go to my room later ok
at 6:00 PM on my GMT ok

SEE YOU ALL
Name: Francis Reynoso
Belt(must be blue or higher): Brown
In game skill 1-10: 10
Forum activity 1-10: 9
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.): You guys pretty much know me but,who cares,My name's Francis Reynoso,currently green belt in taekwondo (yes,real life)Like the color blue,and Love to play Toribash.
"Isolate and Devour"
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.): You guys pretty much know me but,who cares,My name's Francis Reynoso,currently green belt in taekwondo (yes,real life)Like the color blue,and Love to play Toribash.

Cyber of course you're accepted! At least you are to me. :P
-----
Just got black belt! :'D I'd like to thank my computer for not overheating, and all of the noobs that I pwned to get me this far!
Last edited by mutedcloud; May 18, 2012 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by torisensei View Post
ill try to come online ill send 10k tc as gift :P

lol you just past me in donations to the clan if you do lol
-----
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post

Hell ya cyber your in
-----
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
/invide requesting single ally please.
Reason:you guys look cool, an I would like to help in anyway I can .

Thanks for the offer. i accept
-----
Forums updated*
Last edited by xxBOOKxx; May 18, 2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
Thnks guys,plus I too sent a gift to Darkness,Radioactive force,gladiaor blood,orc gradients,a Jake the dog head and 300tc
"Isolate and Devour"