Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Looks nice, but I'd like to see some shine and shade in it. So far you have the lines and specific areas down. Now get some shade sketches then color it.

There's a bit more that needs work on it though. You have detail for the face of the texture, but the rest of the head lacks attention. Add some sketches for lights, wires, possible air vents, etc. Then consider some graffiti or a paint job for the head if you want to get creative. Unless this head texture is made for Gurren Laggan fan use, add some graffiti or simple paint jobs to it to make it your own. You want the head to look something like this (But with more "you" in it):

Get creative up in that bitch!

Other than that, great head. Can't wait to see it finished. 8/10.
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 12, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Nah i've already checked. They bend toward the top a tad which is perfect. uploading update soon so reserving this post

Oh nice, great job
Do you use a tablet?
Last edited by Atlas; Jun 12, 2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'

So um yea I could use help on getting a realistic neon effect. Anyways possible wips remaining are a more realistic metals and a fix on his neonic circle on his forhead
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
So um yea I could use help on getting a realistic neon effect. Anyways possible wips remaining are a more realistic metals and a fix on his neonic circle on his forhead

You mean neon for the eyes right?

http://i.imgur.com/wH6i0.jpg
I really like the congruence of this head to the actual anime.
You've got everything near perfect to the real thing.
However, even though you may already know this, the sides are a bit sloppy.
But, I'm assuming you're working on that now.
Really good head, referring to the similarity to the actual anime.
Pretty simple, but unique idea in general.

I suck at giving CnC on art, considering that I don't really make art.
Just a tip, the bottom of the eye, make that darker than the top, because the lighting appears to be comming from the top in that texture, so keep it consistent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin