Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid]| LatinBlade's Proyects | COME TO PUT YOUR REPLAYS |
Heyo Guys!

This will be like a reform post for the resume of my proyects to get replays or to post the video finished!.

What will I do with this replays?
-Over Edits.
-Full Videos.

So give me your replays!
NAO

Actual Proyect:

ProyecT X

Important: I only will use the Good and the best replays that I you post here (So please don't spam with bad replays)
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 24, 2012 at 03:08 AM.
Ritchard, I need a guy that can record me your replay for me ( as my pc is bad )

If we can't get any, then the proyect by now is this:
Yes, in fraps, with at least 59 fps and Raytracing. (Or more fps, writing /opt fixedframerate 0 and in fraps putting 999 on the limit of fps)

The most fps is the better. But the minimum is 59.
Heard of twixtor? You can use that to make 30 fps look amazing.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Latin 20 seconds of recording costs about 350MB.
So someone must have nice intertet to send 10 replays- 3-4 GB.
Uploading a video (40-70mb) Cost me about 1-2 hours. So imagine 3
Last edited by Wiarcik; Jun 28, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Biocrack alredy did with me, sent some replays for me :l
On good speed and in 1 hour, with a limited internet, imagine with unlimited power of my internet.

Also, the replays arent that long, some replays are like 15 seconds max long, and it's not that bad, in little steps and little steps I did get like +10 replays thanks to biocrack and aadame(but adame filmed me 2 replays only xD)

And YES , I know twixtor, and you are bad, twixtor looks bad with 30fps.... you need at least 60fps to make an effect with twixtor and make it look good, also , my lame pc can't film, 1. I can't use shaders without an ultra drop of fps (without counting ray tracing wich one that I can't even put On) 2. In my pc is 8~13 fps WITHOUT fraps, imagine with it, and in the other one is 25~32 without fraps but it doesn't have shaders and with fraps is on like 5-6 fps.

Thats why ^
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 28, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Is this good enough? Im sorry I'm so late
-----
Here
Attached Files
Movement.rpl (279.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Butterz1; Jun 28, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump