Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Listen here,
What I said: "rankings aren't based purely on skill or "goodness""".

Key word : purely No power rankings can be based purely on skill or else it would be heavily biased towards new players. You need to look at everything; skill, style, influence, fame. Based on my logic it is not 100% skill or 100% fame or 100% style, it is an average of all important aspects.

Don't shove your disgusting and purposely mis-interpereted words into my thread. The only thing you can put to my logic in this thread is that you are nothing to me. That's because I said it. You are more insignificant than the smallest fraction imaginable. You make every single grain of sand in the largest of beaches appear enormous. When compared to you; DestinyPower becomes a God, Ellen Degenerous becomes straight, and the crusted cum gluing you to your chair becomes precious diamond.

calm down pal it's a turn-based fighting game forum

edit: also who is this ellen degenerous you speak of?
Last edited by akip; Jul 24, 2012 at 08:20 AM.
Originally Posted by akip View Post
edit: also who is this ellen degenerous you speak of?

She's the blue fish in Finding Nemo. She's also a raging homosexual.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Please post a list of the currently active users.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Oh? I made it to a rankings list? This is news to me.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Why is nuthug the goat in single player? He's good and all, and really realistic, but I'm sure there's a better player out there. He's just the most famous for the replays you get when you download the game :P
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Why is nuthug the goat in single player? He's good and all, and really realistic, but I'm sure there's a better player out there. He's just the most famous for the replays you get when you download the game :P

Somebody doesn't know Nuthug.
oh yeah
Oh wow

this is somehow invalid
I mean, c'mon, everything listed there are based on subjective judgement
someone may think A is better than B and vice versa
Please bring back Organiζations board