Toribash
^ lolol

I'd be a shitty hero, so what I'd do is barricade myself in my own house, because public areas are probably where most people would go, and trust me they would all die.

But not me, because rather than wasting my time trying to kill every zombie, I could live in serenity inside of my own house hold to boot.

(it's not like zombies know which houses have people in it or not, they probably don't even check. If they hear screams then they just haul their asses over there.)

And I'll probably buy a shit load of canned food because they can last for years, and if the zombies so happen to find out about my house I can just break into my neighbours house, or a house right across from wal-mart if I choose to.

sooner or later the zombies will die from lack of food, bacteria, and the harsh canadian weather.

While I'll be in my sweet home, chillaxing.

There is definitely no need for random violence, because that's how the zombies will probably find you. Plus its wasted effort, if they will only last in the great outdoors for a few months or so before succumbing to the harsh weather it's smarter to do nothing.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the real life isn't a movie, I think I will probably steal a supermarket and I will lock myself at home.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
^ lolol

I'd be a shitty hero, so what I'd do is barricade myself in my own house, because public areas are probably where most people would go, and trust me they would all die.

But not me, because rather than wasting my time trying to kill every zombie, I could live in serenity inside of my own house hold to boot.

(it's not like zombies know which houses have people in it or not, they probably don't even check. If they hear screams then they just haul their asses over there.)

And I'll probably buy a shit load of canned food because they can last for years, and if the zombies so happen to find out about my house I can just break into my neighbours house, or a house right across from wal-mart if I choose to.

sooner or later the zombies will die from lack of food, bacteria, and the harsh canadian weather.

There is definitely no need for random violence, because that's how the zombies will probably find you. Plus its wasted effort, if they will only last in the great outdoors for a few months or so before succumbing to the harsh weather it's smarter to do nothing.

Your motives are basically just like mine. Although, I wouldn't do some of the things you'd do.

Like you intended, I'd barricade my house and seclude myself inside with canned food. But I wouldn't sit there and do nothing. I'd build shit with my limited knowledge and capture a zombie. I don't fucking know how I'm going to do it, but I will.
I will then use this zombie as a test subject for said inventions. Not trying to kill it. Then magnify it's powa so it can whip out multiple at a time.
I'll also train myself so I can use slight of hand, which makes me reload like a champ(just in case I run outa ammo).

If all else fails, I'll have a fail-safe system that leads underground. The doors to said system are incapable of being broke. And it's password insured so they can't get into. Walls around it will be something they can't dig there way threw.
After I'm in that, I'll have it lead to the water, which happens to be less than 500 yards from my house, and I'll have a shelter with a boat.
The boat will be loaded with a shit ton of food, and anything else I might need. From there I will leave in my boat which can go to Canada.

Since Canada's huge, the chances of them finding my secret hut I built when I was 8 is, near none.
After I get to Canada, seeing how everything went down, if there's survivors or not, I might help. If things are quiet, and they haven't hit there yet, I won't say a word. I'll grab all the basic things I will need.

If they weren't there, I would spend my time before they get there, training myself in Nature, becoming one with the element. Harnessing it power.
By time zombies actually hit, I'll have control over the wildlife, and have an all out war with them.
The power of Natures fiercest animals will be fighting at my side. Attacking as one, and fighting for my survival.

While this wars happening I'll be reading Magazines in my hut.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post

How do you know all this if zombies aren't even existent? What their habits are, what they like and don't like.
Mhm.
I love zombies and I love thinking about times like the Zombie Apocalypse.

Make some armor out of a lot of the cardboard I have around my house. Biting through multilayered cardboard armor under leather jacket... I myself wouldn't try it. I have an aluminium bat, super glue and hockey skates with good blades on them and a lot of friends.

I would go to to the store, restraunts, superstores and collect sugar, salt and of course water. Fill up on a bunch of protein bars and porge. retrieve a machete then start heading out of the city after I get some weed and rollies.

Getting a gun or ammunition seems to difficult without confronting others that may already have guns.

Get a crossbow instead, its silent and you can keep using the same arrow, unless something were to happen to it.

Also guys, Zombies aren't the only threat. You got stupid animals and you got the Humans, ready to loot and do anything to save their child or keep themselves out of harms way.

If I knew you had food and you were barricaded inside and I knew I was dying from thirst or starvation and I knew I couldn't get it, I would burn your house down. IF I were one of those ass holes.
Last edited by T0ribush; Jul 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
How do you know all this if zombies aren't even existent? What their habits are, what they like and don't like.

Based off knowledge from movies and predetermined actions.