Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Ghost dismemberment
I think the ghost should dismember like this:

Maybe if you are at least 1 frame away from a split ? You wouldn't really know if it would split the opponent.

But if you had a dismembering ghost, then it would be much easier to know if it will dismember the opponent.

Do you like my idea ?
Last edited by Lazors; Apr 8, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
My oppinion is that it would glitch a lot

I don't know if it would glitch as much as you think. Maybe developers should give it a shot, try it on a version we don't have yet, and see how well it holds together without so much lag. I kind of support it. It will just ruin the surprise of DMs in multipler.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

this will remove all the effort from replay making.

ya know how easy it'll be to get like 7/8 dm booms non-stop with a feature like this?
no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

this will remove all the effort from replay making.

ya know how easy it'll be to get like 7/8 dm booms non-stop with a feature like this?
no

I don't make replays, but I see what you mean. That would ruin it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not a fan. It would change multiplayer. If I go in for a kick in taekkyon, I might cancel it and play safe if I see it wont dismember.
Curious aren't you.
I dont think this would be a great idea for public servers, but as an option in private servers it would be a quite good idea. More options is better after all, atleast in my opinion.
unsupported :/ if it was like that then that beats the fun of actually trying to find the right momentum :/ why make it where you know when its better and more fun to guess?
Just asking why should making cool replays be hard? Sure it would be more easy but I think it would more people interested in single player also its not like it has to on all the time you should be able to disable it
Supported for free play but not multiplayer
Last edited by Dejean; May 12, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
honestly no one should care about how "cool" or "not cool" replays would be with ghost dismemberments, if anything it would help free play a lot. it would make uke more like a beat up doll like he already is, considering this is a fighting game and freeplay is basically singleplayer without someone else fighting back
it would help new players learn how to dismember better, where to kick what force to use etc, dont think i would be the only person to learn what joints do or how to move in general from fucking around in freeplay
imo if you want to not have a ghost that actually display dismemberments which i already think it should it should have an option to toggle off or on, so you and sit there and feel proud about punching and kicking balls really well in a free turn base fighting game

about multiplayer that shouldnt be considered an option, probably pointless because most players dont stand still and let you beat them up easily like uke does

or, if all the replay making turds are going to whine about not having something to be proud of making to show off their awesome skills they should have a real time ghost dismemberment option in the fight school, because this would still be great for new players and not replay making warriors