Endurance Onslaught 6.0
about the guys :
thrandir : meet him ingame few time i find him nice and comprehensive,btw he seems very motivated.
Lume&Fivah : never meet this guys but they are probably experienced and cool.
Teague&Aikido : as aakash said before my opinions are a little biased cause we are in the same clan,but they're great and awesome guys.They lead the clan with efficiency. and they'are always gentle etc..

good luck to become full to all the trainee all my wish of happiness to GM team,they make a awesome job in this game to make event etc etc.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
thrandir : meet him ingame few time i find him nice and comprehensive,btw he seems very motivated.

Well, thank You. I think motivation is one of the most important things in GM job. We are here to help ppl, we do it because we want to use our free time in this way, help community and keep it entertained. Without motivation it would be really hard to become good GameMaster (however, I am pretty sure that it is possible, as I know some GMs/ex-GMs/ex-GKs who say that it's all about routine).

@Boonana: 2 times*
Last edited by Thrandir; Nov 1, 2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Corrected.
I think we have enough GM's we dont need more until a lot of these ones quit
[TGS]Natejas: Wow, you have a very nice dong
I counter that due to the fact now at any time of the 24 hours we live, I see a gm/trial gm ingame, the trial gms are the people who are ingame the most. The trial gms I see most ingame are Faint and Fivah, They always host gmbets, or gmtourneys with the help of Erth or another gm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
If the GM team are more open about how they feel about each other then they will respect each other more and work better as a unit. This will inevitably make the lowly toribashian more happy and as a result will make fewer people act like dicks and get all up in your shit, and the collective shits of the admins and smods. In short; spill the fucking beans.

Team is doing well, we respect each other, which doesn't mean we love all of our 'co-workers'. That's impossible. You should remember that some just are dicks or are spotted as such just because - without any particular reason. It's either impression or the way they are. As for the others, there are tons of things we can dislike specific person for but if we can keep that personal, overcome it and cooperate, that's good enough.

Also, blabla, this thread should be 'bout trials, let's stick to that.

I'm positive on how they're doing so far. Let's see for how long they can keep such tempo.
Last edited by Powas; Nov 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
retired
I've been vouching for Faint for the longest time, and you accept him after I'm gone? I'm heart-broken.

I like Fivah a lot, but he'll likely become in-active again.

Isn't this Thrandir's third time?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I've never met Thrandir, but he seems cool.

Fivah is an obvious yes, but as Box said, he'll probably become inactive in not too long.

I think I've met faint a few times, he'll make a good GM.

Aikido is a really nice guy and he'll do a great job.

Teague is really awesome too.

The only one I'd doubt is ufantom.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by box View Post
I've been vouching for Faint for the longest time, and you accept him after I'm gone? I'm heart-broken.

I like Fivah a lot, but he'll likely become in-active again.

Isn't this Thrandir's third time?

Third times the charm, right box?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I think Faint, uFanton and Teague19 will make wonderful gms. I don't know the rest well enough to comment on them.
Back for good.