Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
SoulSilver sucks cause it's a remake. Remakes always suck.

Fifa 13 worth it?

I disagree, SS was one of my fav pokemon games.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Ok, shot in the dark here:

Is Monster Hunter Portable 3G (a.k.a. 3 Ultimate) worth me buying a 3DS for?
I've played and completed Portable 3rd (w. translation patch) and not sure if this next one offers anything else worth going out of my way and purchasing a new console for.
Mostly considering it so that I'll have the 3DS when Monster Hunter 4 comes out.
Anyone want to tell me a little about "Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale"?
I mean, is it just a complete rip-off of "Super Smash"? or is it using the same concept, but completely different etc...?

I'd like someone who's actually bought the game to tell me their opinion, I don't give a shit about what people thinkis right.
I've played playstation a long time and have been waiting for something like "Super Smash" for it, absolutely love the games.
It is a Super Smash Clone. Also it's kind of poor in execution by reviving characters that haven't been seen in years and that have never thrown a punch. I blame Kid Icarus.

A video of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aVxcHTD1fY
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 12, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
Don't starve and castle crashers. Both are amazingly fun and addicting games on Steam!

*bump
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Castle Crashers was pretty fun I guess. 8/10

How is Halo 4 and Borderlands 2 going along? I am definitely a fan of Borderlands. Everyones opinion please.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Borderlands 2 is very similar to the first in gameplay, just with some new stuff added on, and of course a different plot. There's also some nice variation in environments as compared to the first, so that's a plus.
I do recommend it though if you did like the first.
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 22, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
Thanks for the information bro. I'm thinking about it but no one has gave me an answer to Halo 4. Once I see the answers and watch some reviews Bout both games, I will decide my fate. I don't think Black Ops 2 would be any good. I've heard that they removed everything that made COD, you know, Cod. Though I've also heard that Robert Downey Jr's house is a map there. Any other nice FPS games that are for the Xbox 360?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
ALL the Disgaea's (1 and 2 on PS2 and 3 and 4 on PS3)

I mean, I've watched the anime but that only goes to basically the ending of game 1 (while changing shitloads about the story according to multiple sites) so yeah, wondering if it's worth hunting down 1 and 2, and buying 3 and 4.

still wondering about this...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I'm currently playing through Disgaea 1 and I have 2 on standby.
I must say, Disgaea has to be my favourite Tactics game ever, for some reason I can't quite put my finger on. I personally found games such as Jagged Alliance and Final Fantasy Tactics (& War of the Lions) really boring, but this one stood out. Maybe it's the sense of humour or art style?

Anyway, if it helps yes I'd say its worth buying, and from what I've heard you can jump straight into 2 or 3 without playing the previous titles, as all you'll miss is the appearance of some familiar characters from the previous games' storylines.