Toribash
Original Post
Make Deady dead and win 10k.
Hola! This is a Mulit-player replay contest where the objective is to remove my tori's head from its body. The first person to do this will win 10k.

Why am I doing this?: Because the idea tickles me silly.

The rules: You cannot simply decap me and get 10k, that happens way too often. In order for your replay to count it MUST be one in which at the end of the match you have removed my head, and are holding it in your hand. The arm that holds the head must be attached to your torso and you must win the overall match (if I win by DQ you don't win at all). Also you MUST keep your head and are only allowed one DM for your tori (you lose both legs, it don't count).

This contest will be open until someone wins (my apologies in advance if this leads to 5 month bumps)

One final note: If you see me in game do not expect or, even worse ask me to do anything to make it easy on you to win. I will not leave wushu or stick around betabox just so you can have your shot. Also any replays created before today June/30/2008 are invalid. (My auotsave was just turned on last night, so don't try and lie, I will check)

Where and when to find me?: At the moment id rather not say. If this thing lasts too long I will post a hint as to my playing habits. For now I will say this though, until this ends I will be avoiding judo like the plague.

Good luck.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Congrats saintowar
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]