Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 4.3
http://www.toribash.com/download.php

Features:
- Updated multiplayer window (sorting, filters, buddy list)
- Bout list flags
- Bout list stats (right click on player)
- Opener stats (will show next to timers, click to show again)
- Tab completion on all server commands
- Tab completion on all client commands
- Tab completion for mods /lm
- Tab completion for gamerules /set
- Create room options
- Changed Slower Frame Rate to Lower Frame Rate Cap
- /damagemeter

Server Updates:
- Pause/Unpause
- /nameopener - name your openers
- /decapprize - add a decapprize

Bugg fixes:
- Fixed Multiplayer Window crash on intel cards
- Display avatar in non-shader mode
- /duel mode turn on off correctly
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Hampa! I there's something wrong with fight school under challenge uke
Error code:
Error data/script//tutorial/fight_uke_v01.lua:128: unexpected symbol near 'then'
Error loading script: /tutorial/fight_uke_v01.lua

I'd recommend you use Notepad++ for editing lua scripts, but you could use regular notepad as well.

FOR NOTEPAD++
Open the fight_uke_v01.lua with Notepad++ (the default location is C\Games\Toribash-4.3\data\script\tutorial\), and locate line 128. Simply delete "then", and save the script. You should then be able to open the fight school.

FOR NOTEPAD
Open the fight_uke_v01.lua file, and select "Select a program from a list of installed programs". Notepad should be in the recommended programs list, so select it and open it (if you don't want lua files to open with Notepad, deselect the check box at the bottom of the window). Once opened, CTRL + F and search for "else then", delete "then", and save the script.

Happy fight schooling.
Last edited by Shift; Jan 3, 2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: more in-depth notepad tut
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
I'd recommend you use Notepad++ for editing lua scripts, but you could use regular notepad as well.

FOR NOTEPAD++
Open the fight_uke_v01.lua with Notepad++ (the default location is C\Games\Toribash-4.3\data\script\tutorial\), and locate line 128. Simply delete "then", and save the script. You should then be able to open the fight school.

FOR NOTEPAD
Open the fight_uke_v01.lua file, and select "Select a program from a list of installed programs". Notepad should be in the recommended programs list, so select it and open it (if you don't want lua files to open with Notepad, deselect the check box at the bottom of the window). Once opened, CTRL + F and search for "else then", delete "then", and save the script.

Happy fight schooling.

Nice! Thanks for that. I was looking for the word 'then' but there are lots of it. I never thought that 128 was a line in the script.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
Ermagerd hermpa ill be downloading this soon
Thank god i know how to transfer replays now

You mean the replays are going to be cleared out when I update this?
Originally Posted by NexGamer View Post
You mean the replays are going to be cleared out when I update this?

Replays arnt in a wireless storage area, they are all in the folder for toribash, to copy the replays go to your toribash folder, and open the replays folder, then hold SHIFT and click the top replay, then scroll down to the bottom of the folder, and click once again while holding shift, right click on one replay and copy them, then paste them in the toribash 4.3 folder.

The toribash folders are in C:/games
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by ufantom View Post
/Unpause is not working

I thought so too. When I tried it, i thought its just because my PC is lagging so i just didnt mind it.
Also, should the game pause after the reaction time runs out or it should pause the game immediately and restarts the game when unpaused?
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Found a replay glitch, i was in freeplay, and whenever i press 'R' to play it in fluid motion, it will go through it a few times, and then if i edit it, and play it, it goes once and then when it restarts, uke and the tori are standing there frozen, the pause button doesnt start the replay after this happens either.

I have noticed this aswell. It's kinda annoying. You can play the relay again if you press r e r in rapid succession, but this only works sometimes. Please fix this hampa =)
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Can Someone Help Me
When im in multiplayer in 4.3 after the replay when it moves to the next player to fight my tb crashes