Toribash
Um the opener was stiff it looks like your old replay becuse its not close to your nowdays skils that I have watched, the grab:you did grabed on your hand 11 frames b4 you grabed uke that wasnt looking so nice.The kick was nice but the second kick, when you grabed with your right hand, you were ther disbalanced so the kick didnt looked clean. But over all I liked the replay try to dont use so much grabing. I know you can do it better.
Opener was really stiff, didn't enjoy it.
I like the fast dms you got though, alebit being weak, from some angles they looked nice.
Pushing ukes torso at the end was pretty nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Opener was good but it felt like you lost a lot of potential power by putting your stance that much right-rotated. (Horrible wording)
Boomhit was nice but the dm's felt a bit random. Still a boomhit though I'm surprised your knee didn't break but whatever.
The first step backwards was nice but the second looked more stiff. Remember to extend the ankle and possibly relax the hip to avoid that sudden stop when it reaches its extreme.
Pose was meh. Looked a bit stiff and uncomfortable.
Good job o/
PM me with any and all questions
That second replay looks sooooo much like that replay Jisse did a while ago I don't know what trick he made in the middle but I really like yours. From a design (kinda) point of veiw, You could've cut the opener and shortened the match frames so you never really see a start and end to the replay. If you don't know how, I could show you in skype. It's done in notepad. Otherwise, that's a solid run you got there
PM me with any and all questions
I liked your landing a lot.
A lot.
A lot.
A lot.
A lot.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I fucking hate you with your skills n shit :c

Epic ass transitioning from both sides, looked smooth and so on with that
Lovely spin from tori and neat backwards kick into a smooth turn
Uke's movement looks as lovely aswell, Then for the staff swing that both do,
Pure lovely is all i got to say to that, I addore the side kick with the staff that
tori does right affterwards, good job on that Uke does a pretty neat dodge that looks
a tiny bitt odd with the stretch off his boddy but it looked good, then good landing from uke and Then it kinda got slow,
Pretty good turning and stuff from tori but looked a bitt odd, otherwise neat job, Lovely movement off ukes side,
Then epic ending movement towards the k.o, exeptional pose, love it

Realy liked it, But i really would love you trying a replay with some realy intence close quarters combat, Would be a chalenge for you probably but it would only doo you good

i'll give the replay a 8/10
Good flow, good realism, Some neat moves
But try to be more close all the time

Love from xioi ^^
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Like,

I've seen a good few madmans n shit this year
But for me that replay takes number one

Don't see anny flaws, I simply love it

10/10 <--- That i mean
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.