Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Good Afternoon Evryone,
Fianly Home, Phew... This Theather Was Shit But I Got McDonlads To Heal The Wounds. :3 Anything Going On? Had A Good School Day Ect? I Hope So. From When I Post This I Will Be Playing Some League Of Legends. And I Will Be On Tb If Anyone Wanna Chat. And I Will Follow My Dad And Shop For Food If Anyone Would Like To Know ^-^
// Godly

Very detailed. Well I have sent an invite, you can post on our clan thread.
Leader of nothing
Okay, I Will Accpet When I Think Its "The Right Tme" :3 Im Like Being Silly, And If Anyone Plays Or Wanna Play, League Of Legends Whit Me, Just Ask Me On Skype Or Soemthing ^-^
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Feb 13, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
lol

APP
So I Joined Today And I Heard That This Is A Great Clan,Im A White Belt With Great Talent,I Will Be Forum Active Cause I Will Be Posting Stuff, Cause Im A Blogger(Do It A Hobby) I Hope To Be Invited Soon.
I say yes, we were talking in-game and you seemed nice, and you say you can be forum active so maybe post for a day or two in our clan thread, if you can keep active then it would be a definite yes :3
[/CENTER]
TheCutePuppy I am not sure about you... but however i say yes/no, so i said nothing xD i really don't know
Lol You Guys Are Really Good To Have Around, Im Loving Your Company. :3
I Think You Really Are A Great Clan.
-----
Well If I Join This Clan I Will Be Happy As Hell
Last edited by TheCutePuppy; Feb 13, 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm TFguy, a spanish[GMT+1] boy aged 17 who has been playing toribash since July 2012. This account is a 4th dan, ranked around 2000's but on its way back to 200's. I'm slightly good at jousting (used to be rank 9) and I'll hardly ragequit under any circumstances. I spend most of the time on Jousting9 (Public) or Twinswords5 (Intermediate), but any mod will do fine for me. I haven't been on any official clans, never really thought about being in one because i was too lazy to start posting in forums and had no time to do it.

My other accounts are "aaalt"(How original), green belt and on global 1500; and "alatac", black belt. I have some replays, but i'd rather show you a video :3. I also make videos for my Youtube channel, which started having videos 9 months ago and has gathered 40 subscribers so far.

Video

*Deep inhale*

I make my own textures with Photoshop and now i've started learning AfterEffects, which comes in useful for the videos. I will take part in the art contest, will post my art when I finish it, which should be about tomorrow. This is how my main account looks right now:

TFguy's textures

Hi, im whitebelt ( rly blackbelt but lost acc ) good at taekwondo, aikido and twinswords. i have lots of skill. im on forums and will post atleast twice a day. i am very active on the game. i will donate TC every week. ( atleast 100TC ) so you can get tc fast and hopefully become official. i played with Leoty and he seemed cool so i am applying for this clan. ty if u accept.

The replays are all me on my bro's accounts.
-----
Oh and i have experience in texture making.
Attached Files
First Match.rpl (51.6 KB, 3 views)
Toribash Pro [1].rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
Toribash Pro [2].rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
Toribash Snow [1].rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
Toribash Stunts [1].rpl (150.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iKuteTekNinjaHD; Feb 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump