Ranking
The starter you used for your tori wasn't very good, and the running starter for uke wasn't that great either, the arms are pretty stiff. It seems that you focused more on uke's movement than you did your's, it's a lot smoother. that launch you did starting at about frame 750 could have done better since you landed off balance and that affected your movement afterward.

Other than that there really isn't much to complain about. The style that the hits are set in are really cool, and at least I don't see very often.

Also you should speed up a bit.
good job you
I came here to laugh at you
Thank you for being honest, Antler.

You sound familiar, what is your main account? (assuming Antleronio is your alt)
The end part is a lot better now. Although, the aiming of the kick feels off to me. It'll look better when the kick is aimed to hit the opponent squarely in the face.
I can fix that for you, spry.

I'll see what I can do.

I was thinking of making it a double kick (kicking a second time with the other leg).

Why do you guys think?
the opener and first spin to the kick was great dude, though you should've fixed that arm twitch. the decap was great, but I think you should have reworked it so it sliced through the joint instead of just blunt hitting it, since it affected the momentum on the landing and transition to the cork. what I'm talking about is around frame 480 and onward, you're at average speed, and suddenly you accelerate, which wouldn't be bad if you stayed at that faster speed, but you slowed down on the cork. That, combined with how fast you contracted your leg after the kick, it looks awkward. you should also pay attention to the position of your arms, at frame 480 the way your right shoulder is raised and the elbow bent looked unnatural.

this last bit is just my personal preference and you can just ignore this if you want, but in most of your replays you do corks, and sure corks are nice to look at, but when it's seriously the only thing you do, it gets old pretty quick.
Last edited by Antleronio; Apr 20, 2013 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Why do you have to illegally bump your replay thread wesm :c
I came here to laugh at you
Yeah, I know that corks are really boring. I'm thinking of just removing it and keeping the decap. It's just that it's so easy to transition from so many positions into a scoot or some sort of setup into a cork. I just felt the replay was too bare as a simple decap so I added the tricking.
Hey, this is pretty cool. The opening trick is great, though I feel that the decap could be done a lot smoother, that elbow spasm at the beginning looked rather funny though. As for the last part, well, I'm easily dazzled by corks.