Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I like zeurel, and most animators.
Youtube sucks though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I would have to say Corridor Digital and Vsauce are my favorite Youtubers. They both have are skilled at what they do, and are entertaining to watch.
Last edited by Apex; Mar 30, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
penguinz0 is pretty nice, so is restupurae

i really do like vsauce and vsauce2 (3 can suck my ass)
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
What do you mean there's no reason to hate someone who makes money off of peoples feeble-mindedness? I think there's a lot of reasons to hate someone who promotes/creates unoriginal content, and exploits society's idiotic teenagers.
Please explain further as to why we all should accept the fact that people like RWJ are more famous than Youtubers who actually have talent, like OneyNG and VSauce.

I too wish the talented part of youtube were the famous ones but that's just not how it works, accept it or not.
As for hating on a person who makes money off of peoples feeble-mindedness, take a look around that's just how the world is, RWJ is merely a bussinessman, no different than say, a guy working at advertising. There's just no point hating someone who makes a living the best way he knows. If anything, hate on the audience, but then again that won't take you anywhere either.
Originally Posted by Taigi View Post
I too wish the talented part of youtube were the famous ones but that's just not how it works, accept it or not.
As for hating on a person who makes money off of peoples feeble-mindedness, take a look around that's just how the world is, RWJ is merely a bussinessman, no different than say, a guy working at advertising. There's just no point hating someone who makes a living the best way he knows. If anything, hate on the audience, but then again that won't take you anywhere either.

That is both the thickest and most depressing thing I heard all week. Did you just condone every inhuman, immoral, and otherwise dickish attitude ever taken by mankind with the simple argument of "it's okay if you're paid for it"? I'm blowing this out of proportion for you to realize how silly what you just said is. In your line of thought, is slavery okay because the slaves suck at retaliating? Or is a baby a straight-up dumb human being that should be left to fend on his own until he learns calculus by his own means? How are you capable of actually defending something you yourself consider to be the internet's shitbucket? I cannot see the reasoning behind anything you just said
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan