Toribash
It wasn't bad by any means but it wasn't great either.
You started off well, I like the opener and the beginning of the manip. the grab looked ugly tho :c
I didn't like 1297 to 1230 much, it looked slow and awkward. Ghosting was unnecessary and your leg twitched. After that things got a bit better, I liked how you spun uke. I was so confused as to why you dm'd your hand until I saw the genius that came later. The boomhit was pretty cool, some parts of the setup looked awkward though. The best parts of the replay came from 705 onwards, your speed picked up, your flow was good; and that skeet was fucking amazing.

I looked at a few of your other replays and this one just seems lazy to me in comparison to your others, although the last parts were a lot better.
ORMO|Retired
thanks, i think the reason it looked boring was i had fun making it. also, i tried to have a more relaxed style. thought i did gud,
mo cnc pls
Omg I've seen that your replays are really awesome!
For me, its all about 10/10, great booms, realism and timing with momentum n.n

I like your skills, so Could I ask you to use one or some of your replays for a next video of mine bro? If you don't know me just click any random link of my youtube videos at my signature below
i guess that replay was perfect, no cnc :DD

also, have some replays that i had on an alt thread. sodapopv2 was a wip, might return to later
Attached Files
skochi - No faced..rpl (152.2 KB, 52 views)
skochi - Accident.v3.rpl (163.2 KB, 35 views)
skochi - Tsu.rpl (109.9 KB, 27 views)
skochi - Sodapopv2.rpl (135.0 KB, 36 views)
no faced is probably the best out of those bunch so ill say something about it or something

wobbley neck man gosh dang dude, atleast you fixed it mid replay.

first hit surprised me didn't think you could get both pecs but i guess its not too far-fetched.
the hit after that was pretty messy but was cool none the less, I liked how you tried to sneak in the glute dm.
the ground dm was cool because they are always cool.
pretty cool