Toribash
Hi, professional poet speaking here. I actually have my first published bundle in the making here.
Here's my try:

yo, yo, fool
i am cool

you are the noob in toribash
that's why your head is what i bash

you are no toribash
you are a tori-TRASH

that's right, i beat you
because dead is you

the curb stomp is my move
just kidding the shovel is my move

it's arglax, master of all people
and you are all my dead people

i have money, money, too much
but my second name is not butch

Here's one of my earlier works:

Hey itz me, yo i beat you
who do i beat? yoyo, you !

cuz that what u are
a yoyo
you go down in the ring
then get up with out no bling !!

why do i beat u?
cuz that's what i do

itz how i rolllll
and at night i go for a strolllll

then i smoke som w33d
after i p33d

on your corpse
because you're dead

beaten and dead

peace over & out yo

Constructive criticism appreciated!
f=m*a syens
What sup dude why you are rude give me some food fuck this food tast so rude give me some more food ahahahahah.
swag swag
2swag
got swag
on swag
no swag
some swag
i get swag
and give swag
swag
swag
swag
aint no one git swag
swag swag swag swiggy swag
swag

-drops the mic
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Hi, professional poet speaking here. I actually have my first published bundle in the making here.
Here's my try:

Here's one of my earlier works:

Constructive criticism appreciated!

Professional? Widen up your grammar and your poetic devices.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Professional? Widen up your grammar and your poetic devices.

What are you talking about? I think you're jealous because my first bundle is already in the making.

@Hobo: keep the good work up!
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Orthography is reserved for prose. True poets understand that they can bend the rules to express themselves.

This times a thousand.
Real poets create their own version of what the pleb calls "language".
f=m*a syens
Yes, key word "bend" but break? Don't go into the world of words illiterate and already broken. There is theory among the chaos which people learn. Even the most wacky out of place poems have theory and that is why they are so wacky in the first place. The writer knew the theory in which made words sound that stressed in such a way.
And also you got to broaden your horizons. Being able to do different forms and get creative with the devices you already have in mind
And learning rhyme placement instead of the generic rhyme scheme at the end. The possibilities are endless. Don't limit yourself with this nonsense.

It's like my friend who can shred some D, A, and E major stuff on guitar because he was expressing himself, but that's as far as his theory goes. It's not like he took the time to play Minor, Pentatonic and Chromatic stuff, He just stayed the same after reaching a point.

Learning theory is just giving you new options to express yourself.

Also whatever you do, their already is a formula and a name for it in poetry, you're not so original, it's how you use it.
Last edited by T0ribush; Aug 5, 2013 at 09:15 PM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Yes, key word "bend" but break? Don't go into the world of words illiterate and already broken.It's uncoordinated words with no merit.
There is theory among the chaos which people learn. Even the most wacky out of place poems have theory and that is why they are so wacky in the first place. The writer knew the theory in which made words sound in that stressed in such a way.
And also you got to broaden your horizons. Being able to do different forms and creative with the devices you already have in mind.

No idea what you're trying to say.
As I said, apparently I'm doing poetry the right way since I have a bundle coming out next year.
f=m*a syens