Ranking
Wake up, kettle on, watch the news, kettle back on (forgot to make coffee), make coffee, eat breakfast, shower, continue on with day.

Pretty much that on casual days.
My alarm will go off at 9am, I will put alarm on snooze every five minutes until I forget to put it on snooze. I will then continue to sleep until around 1pm and then someone will wake me up. Then if it's a good day, they'll make me dinner, I'll do absolutely nothing for about 7 hours. Then a friend will ask if I want to go out or stay at theirs and I'll say yes.

If I feel productive, I'll go walk around for a few hours and then do some coding or art. And then I'll probably watch a random movie and go to sleep.

My life is oddly dull at the moment.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
wake up... listen music about 2h.. watch horor movie... take a shower... call my gf...(no breakfast) eat lunch... go to the forum or play tb... go to the night club.... go back home and sleep...
just a fancy signature
Lots of high people thats sorta bad toribash, shame on you (jk i love you to no homo)
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Wake up, run around the neighborhood for an hourish (more if it's a weekend), get back home and take a shower, go to work
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Waking up is 2nd hardest part of my day. and then I stroke my manly cockbeard and head off to a gambling hoose to pwn som nubs.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Waking up is 2nd hardest part of my day. and then I stroke my manly cockbeard and head off to a gambling hoose to pwn som nubs.

What does a cockbeard look like
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3