Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Oh alright mate. ^^
I get it now. You first said it was an anime, and that's what threw me off. xP

Welcome to Essence-Minor Tool.
We're happy to have you here.

It's an anime about people who get stuck inside a game which uses a special helmet on people so it's like they are virtually there. Excellent anime, probably my favourite, I'm sad that there aren't any more episodes in it.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
It's an anime about people who get stuck inside a game which uses a special helmet on people so it's like they are virtually there. Excellent anime, probably my favourite, I'm sad that there aren't any more episodes in it.

Oh alright.
Okay, so, it isn't a game, but it's an anime about a game? ><
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Yes it's an anime about people stuck in a game. If you know the movie "Gamer" its somewhat like that concept but people control their own bodies. Also SAO stands for Sword Art Online, you may have heard of it somewhere.
RTNINJA8 APPLICATION TO JOIN Essence-Minor
I have just started with toribash on sunday and am only i green belt and i would like to join Essence-Minor (clan) . There forth i saw your application with forums and chat and i thought that it was very reasonable so i would really love to join to improve my skills and become one of the legends !* My Username:RTNINJA8
Hey guys my name is Bustahead but you can just call me Busta. If ya'll need any help at all just message me. Also if your looking for someone to do textures for you my friend saif118 can do that but not right now. He's being relocated for some reason.
Have a great day everyone
Originally Posted by RTNINJA8 View Post
I have just started with toribash on sunday and am only i green belt and i would like to join Essence-Minor (clan) . There forth i saw your application with forums and chat and i thought that it was very reasonable so i would really love to join to improve my skills and become one of the legends !* My Username:RTNINJA8

Send "rappunk23" a private message if you'd like to.

Originally Posted by couka View Post
How is every one today, hope ur having a wonderfull day.

I'm doing alright.
Try to keep your posts away from being idle chit-chat.
Thanks mate.

Originally Posted by Bustahead View Post
Hey guys my name is Bustahead but you can just call me Busta. If ya'll need any help at all just message me. Also if your looking for someone to do textures for you my friend saif118 can do that but not right now. He's being relocated for some reason.
Have a great day everyone

Hey Busta, thanks for dropping by and taking the time to post.
Forum activity is important for our main clan, so it really helps that you're taking the time to come down and be a part of our community.

Also, I enjoyed practicing with you today.
I hope you learned a few things. ^^
rappunk23's alt.
Hey Guys I'm going to be out for the rest of the week due to home issues but I will return soon thanks and have a great day!
Robot Killer "cold fuzion"