Toribash
Cool idea, but I thought the walls could've been incorporated a bit better.
Standard opener is standard, at least it got uke in the air
the first kick/combo looked pretty cool to me, flowed pretty well too
I liked when you threw him uke up and went after him, but with a bit better aim, that last hit could be great; you can easily get a few more dms in there.
good work, keep it up.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Thanks guys.
-----
New replay.

Disclaimer: I didn't actually steal Orko's pancakes

I got the last kick with some help from Victor4554
Last edited by Irrita; Jan 21, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Opener was pretty cool, but you counterspun so eh

You kinda lost your flow after that and got a little twitchy. Decap was nice, though.

Next three hits could have been aimed better to get a boom or two. Last kick was great, flowed well.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I stole Orko's pancakes (With Victor4554'ss Help): The opener didn't appeal to me and i didn't like how you waited to get a decap. But it flowed into the kick combo well. The last kick in that combo looked weird imo. Then you go on to get a nice crotch split. No pose?

Nice replay overall.
alright guy
The opener was not that attractive and the wait kinda ruined it even more, the first 2 hits flowed pretty well together but the last kick wasn't as appealing as the first few, they could have used more power all in all. rip ukes nuts. no pose. srs.
Last edited by Liar; Jan 29, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
opener started out fine, then lost flow and proceeded to delay and blah blah blah
decap wasn't great because of the delay
the split was okay but nothing special
second kick didn't really do much either, same with the 3rd
the last hit was the best but it could've been a bigger boom if the setup was a bit different
also, you can easily add more frames and get a pose in there
not bad overall, but nothing really stood to me as anything special. need more flair
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Opener started out pretty nice, but as crooked had said, flow was lost. Like it died. :c

decap was okay, but the pausing took away from it.

kick was cool, but second kick sucked tbh.

I would suggest that you contract your glutes to get that leg in the perfect spot so that you could get a great boom, but thats just me.

last kick was cool though!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/