Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
Cinz head 6k

Also sold.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Oh. Can we passers-by use that free head texture too? ;o

Absolutely.
Originally Posted by Kershner View Post
No word on mine? ;-;

My prices are in the OP. Sorry but your offer was not even close to being up to par.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I will pay as much as you want(u$d)

How is that not "up to par?"
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How is that not "up to par?"

Look.

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
[OP]
The price for a texture, may it be a head or anything else varies from 5k - ~20k.

(via pm) Would there be anyway you could make me a HQ ninja set for around 4-5$?

A full set (without joints, ground and DQ) consists of19 textures.
1$ ~ 8k TC
19 * 5k to 20k = 95k/~11,87$ to 380k/~47,50$
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I was speaking of the head request I posted here...
-----
Requesting a 256x256 head
I will pay as much as you want(u$d), if I like it.
I would like a "ninja" head with a scar over the eye and a hood that covers everything except the eyes the top of the nose and bits of hair on the top.
I would like it to be realistic and very HQ.
The colors will be Hunter and Vampire.
I want the eyes to be vampire (the pupils), the hair to be hunter and the skin to be white with a light tan. The cloth should be vampire with hunter incorporated into it, and the scar should be a old scar not a freshly opened one. You could add some cuts on the cheek like I got punched or something to the effect if that.
Well, I think that is it.
Thank you.

I was speaking of this.
Last edited by Twat; Feb 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was speaking of the head request I posted here...
-----

I was speaking of this.

Damn! I'm sorry. I must have read over it. I'll send you WIP's of the progress via PM asap! Again. Sorry³!
Last edited by AHD; Feb 20, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
1. Right-click the image
2. Save as...
3. There you have it.

E) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker infracted.

As said above, please refrain from giving away free head textures in the market threads. If you would like to give away head textures make a thread in the Art forums.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Does that rule also apply for "once-in-a-couple-days-or-weeks-freebie-for-customers" kinda deal?

I don't see the neccesity of opening up a new thread for this kind of stuff, since I
don't want any cnc on it.

If there can be no exceptions I'll be cool with it though.