Toribash
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
Hey R1GBY, i know lyon, i already test him... He's skilled member and also he's friendly.. But i dont know how old is he..

Ajis the rules is complete the application

He didnt complete the replay and age
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Ohh okay its up to you... I already say that he's nice guy, skilled member and also friendly person... And i don't need a replay cause i know he's good at multiplayer but not at replay maker
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
okay,well. i will reveal my age then.

Im 12.

Also.theres mock exam today until thursday. So i wont be active much ingame.
Last edited by LyonCake; Mar 4, 2014 at 09:54 AM.
Age? 16

Belt? Black Belt

Timezone & Country? +10 GMT, Victoria, Australia

Why do you want to join Ace? Because it seems like an interesting clan and i need a clan i am friends with a member of ace and also a possible member

Why should we accept you? Because what is a clan without members? good members at
that? i promise to improve and get back to how good i used to be (I was quite a pro at toribash but then i didn't play for a year) But yeah i will just be another great member in your amazing clan.

Special talent? I can code, design, draw, paint, sing, act, and i play the piano the guitar the violin and the cello. in toribash im good at parkour, close combat and im pretty decent in spar

How can you help us with? I can help with designing logos or player heads/emblems and i can code things if that is ever required, i can also edit video and audio and possibly help with putting together a clan video.

Can you play poker? No, but i am a quick learner especially with card games.

Attach 2 replays. I have recently lost all my replay i can provide better ones in future or as soon as possible but these are the best i have at the moment, they are mainly in multiplier i think. Am i allowed to attach more than one?
Attached Files
Demolish and discard.rpl (89.7 KB, 5 views)
parkour win!.rpl (559.3 KB, 8 views)
Whoa 2.rpl (101.9 KB, 5 views)
nice.rpl (92.9 KB, 4 views)
wingg.rpl (78.5 KB, 5 views)
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
im the manager of war...

why me thou?

Also,when will we have a war?

For safety first as i will keep posting.
Last edited by LyonCake; Mar 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
Age? 16

Belt? Black Belt

Why do you want to join Ace? Because it seems like an interesting clan and i need a clan i am friends with a member of ace and also a possible member

Why should we accept you? Because what is a clan without members? good members at
that? i promise to improve and get back to how good i used to be (I was quite a pro at toribash but then i didn't play for a year) But yeah i will just be another great member in your amazing clan.

Special talent? I can code, design, draw, paint, sing, act, and i play the piano the guitar the violin and the cello. in toribash im good at parkour, close combat and im pretty decent in spar

How can you help us with? I can help with designing logos or player heads/emblems and i can code things if that is ever required, i can also edit video and audio and possibly help with putting together a clan video.

Attach 2 replays. I have recently lost all my replay i can provide better ones in future or as soon as possible but these are the best i have at the moment, they are mainly in multiplier i think. Am i allowed to attach more than one?

Nice app , Yes from me.. I never say no before :P
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
Age? 16

Belt? Black Belt

btw "Special talent" its mean you're talent in toribash (ingame or in forum)

I say

I'M EGGSCELLENT