Toribash
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
#

in progress, hunt us ingame gmt+2 from 9 pm to 3am usually.
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:47 PM.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by toriuketo2 View Post
#

joined another clan.
declined
-----
Originally Posted by Dreamskip View Post
#

pwnzafahra invited Dreamskip to join Hoax on 2014-04-11.
welcome.

@50cent20 hunt us ingame.
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
#

declined
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:47 PM.
My Clan Request
Name:KnownSkilz
Belt:Black
Skills: wushu/mushu punches akido.
Why I Want To Join:I Think Over Clans Aren't As Friendly As Being Team Players And I Know I Am Good Enough.
Replays:I Deleted My Toribash For The New Update.
Originally Posted by KnownSkilz View Post
Name:KnownSkilz
Belt:Black
Skills: wushu/mushu punches akido.
Why I Want To Join:I Think Over Clans Aren't As Friendly As Being Team Players And I Know I Am Good Enough.
Replays:I Deleted My Toribash For The New Update.

declined for a.) very bad app b.) joined another clan c.) doesnt meet requirements.
Ok so here's my app, i won't be able to post replays at the moment because I am on a different computer and do not have access. My name is Jordan and I am 15, most of you guys know me, but for the few that don't (pwnz >_>) my in game name is on your left, and so is the date I started but i'll tell you anyways, i've been playing for 2 years and I am currently 400 games away from 10th dan, I mainly play and have skill in (plz don't hate me) Rk-MMA, Taekkyon, and ABD/Greykido/Aikido.

Now for a little bit about myself, well I'll start with music, I am a music lover, i listen to many genres, but my favorite is easily alternative rock. I also play basketball for my high school and during the mid months of school (november~february) I am usually 10x less active because of all the basketball practice and games. I don't play many console games outside of Super Smash Bros. and NBA2k games but sometimes I go back to an old game and beat it. The only other CP game I play is LoL, now before you auto-kick me out of here, yes I play league quite a bit, and I have to admit it's quite addicting, but toribash is always the game i drift back to because it's obviously the best. Also, a warning, I will post multiple times asking for name change ideas, just give me some and humor me, because we all know i'm not good enough to get 100k, but please keep the dream alive(I was thinking Spart, Cherub, or Grim).

Now my goals in joining this clan, well first, I don't know if you guys are up for it, but I would like some sexy private lessons from super in no grab mods, and some sexy fun time lessons from sissy or shockey (sissy please, we all know shockeysux) in wushu cuz I'm greedy like that, and I would like to use shockey as a sparring slave, or whoever is decent at sparring, because lord knows I've spent entirely to much time on aikido. Another thing is you guys are my homies and I would love to be in a clan with all of you(yes that includes pwnz). Another goal i have is to become official with a sexy time clan like this one. <3 So yeah, i might have forgotten something but thats about all you need to know for now. I'll post replays in about 5 and a half hours when I get home, might actually be even later than that cuz homework and stuff(and I have to make new replays so you like me, because all I have are a couple shitty spars and a whole bunch of badass tk replays but that's besides the point), anyways thanks for reading(assuming you read this and didn't just skip to the end and then reject me, pwnz plz, and I would love to be a part of this mini family that you guys have here.
-----
Also pwnz I play with these guys all the time so don't bother telling me i have to "play with you in game first." Sorry for the inconvenience. Oh and I did forget something just like I said I would,

Former Clans include: Ethereal(for a year), Obey, WarHead, Sacred. Left Ethr because it was pretty much dead, still hang around their forum tho, left Obey because I didn't feel like it was the right fit, got kicked from warhead for inactivity, was invited back but declined, sacred died really fast contrary to what i thought would happen(had some good members).
Last edited by Grim; Apr 21, 2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
#

in progress. hunt us ingame.
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
#

discussed it in skype.
declined.
we dont think you would fit in the clan
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
HELLO FAGOATS, I AM HERE TO APPLY FOR YOUR CLAN
I AM 10TH DAN (ALMOST MASTER) AND HAVE 2 1.5K QI ALTS ONE IS BANNED\
MY AGE IS OF 15 AND I AM COOL, MY MOM SAID SO HERSELF
I LIVE IN MINNESOTA AND IT'S COLD
I AM WHITE
I AM EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN-GAME AND 7/10 ON FORUMS
I HAVE BEEN IN OTHER CLANS BUT I DON'T RECALL WHAT THEY WERE
FK U NO REPLAYS YOU'VE SEEN ME PLAY

DECLINED.
DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH