Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good application but no replays, so it's a no from me, master can you put on app thread that all apps with no replays are instantly rejected so we aren't waisting time on pointless apps
Last edited by matarika; Apr 5, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Warcrisis Application
Name- WarCrisis (Kenneth)
Age-12 (13 in june)
Belt-black
Gender-male
Location-Usa
Speak any other languages?-No, just english
Past clans-no other past clans
Why you left them-/////////
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)-4
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)-9
What can you offer to [Sacred]?-2 orc trails and 2 other hand trails
Why do you want to join [Sacred]?-Mostly to help sacred and also a little for the sake of having a clan
Alts/Name changes (Multi-claners not allowed!)- I have an alt (warz0n3) that isn't enrolled in a clan either
Bans/infracments?-No bans/infractions ever
Know anybody here?-I do know two other people that go to my middle school (facetime everyday)
Why should we accept you?-You should accept me because i am a very good player, really active in-game, and I would be a good addition to the clan
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-

Here are some of my good replays:

Attached Files
Makin Somethin Awesome.rpl (109.3 KB, 5 views)
Stylish Decap.rpl (87.5 KB, 5 views)
Skeet.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
Name-Zephira (Alex
Age-14
Belt-Orange
Gender-Male
Location-New York [United States]
Speak any other languages?- No
Past clans-None
Why you left them-None
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)-7 1/2
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)-10
What can you offer to [Sacred]?-I'm a pretty good video editor I use SV and I could profit and donate to the clan!
Why do you want to join [Sacred]?-Because people start no where and if I join my first clan I think I could go somewhere
Alts/Name changes (Multi-claners not allowed!)- UberAZN
Bans/infracments?- [0]
Know anybody here?- Matarika
Why should we accept you?- You don't have to accept me i'd just mean a lot if you did
Usercard(optional but highly recommended - It's out dated
Replays.
My videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rEuYCdwnC0
Attached Files
2.0.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
-Edit2-.rpl (96.7 KB, 5 views)
-Excision-.rpl (79.7 KB, 5 views)
-Vindicate-.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
@Warcrisis - By "What can you offer to Sacred" we meant why are you special from the others or something like that not what can you offer as Tc or Items xD

And finally i think you have to practice a little,a black belt isn't enaugh to make us having benefits with you in the clan and to be honest the forum activity for me is very important in a player...

Originally Posted by Zephira View Post

Why do you want to join [Sacred]?-Because people start no where and if I join my first clan I think I could go somewhere

A tag in-front of the nick doesn't give you extra-powers or skills. Obviously our tag it's amazong but you have to deserve it ;)
Last edited by Hisoka; Apr 14, 2014 at 10:04 PM.
Small app, bad replays, but I must say, the videos are impressive.

Neutral as of now.

EDIT: Holy crap how do you double post ninja me like that? And you should probably say your vote.

Originally Posted by Master View Post
Small app, bad replays, but I must say, the videos are impressive.

Neutral as of now.

EDIT: Holy crap how do you double post ninja me like that? And you should probably say your vote.

Should I? Becouse both will have a No from me ;)
Thats better. I'm pretty sure warcrisis was auto-denied anyways.

Did you check out his video making skills, though?

I agree with Master

App- was kinda bad, wasn't impressed
Replays- weren't good

As for the video- i like the effects, camera is way too far, make sure you be creative with speeding up and slowing down fights, or the fights just look boring in toribash time, speed it up so i looks like real-time fighting, (and slow down on epic parts.) Good job anyway. Try not to make the effects too distracting, it was hard to focus on the fight, with numbers everywhere, try to fade it a bit.

Im neutral, towards no.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Wondering if the spars were made by Zephire or just the video... They look pretty good for somebody joined in 2014 (Spar take a lot of time to be learned)...