Toribash
I am putting a stop to this.
Please, remove your posts, both of you.
I don't want this to become a shit talking thread.
And, all about this life long lesson....
Let me just state something here, and speak out something in life....
I was bullied all my life through middle school and high school, I tried ending my life because of it 3 times. I then stood up for myself and fought back.... After that, I fucking shook hands with a guy that made my life a living hell through school, I shook his damn hand at graduation and said "I forgive you bro". After he fucking caused so much stress and depression in my life, I said sorry. Now, you are going to say I don't have a heart?

Here's another one:
My gf, who I am dating now.... I was pissed off and I walked in and she said "What's wrong" I told her "none of your damn business" she took off to the room, I was pissed, throwing shit around, punching the wall, and all that. I then dropped my attitude when I heard crying and opened the door and saw her packing her shit and crying. I know fucking anger doesn't get you no where, I know talking shit won't get you no where. I almost lost my GF due to my attitude. But once you are bullied most of your life, you will have mood swings every now and then, it's just the thing. I told my gf I was sorry, I gave her a kiss, and I straight up said "Look, I got in some shit today and I am sorry I took it out on you."

Now, this is for you guys:
Life is a bitch, you will meet people who honestly don't give a fuck who you are, and doesn't even have a heart. My RL friends are suprised that I have feelings for people, even though all my life I was treated like shit. Disowned, talked about, pushed around....
But, when I apologized, that bully that fucked my life over for a while straight up had a tear come out of his eyes and said "I am sorry". Yes, shit talking is in me, it's just sometimes I do it because I do it... I can stop myself sometimes, but when I am tired and high and have no cigs, I cannot control it.

It's the internet.. You got to learn to ignore it. I used to be just like you, crying when someone talked trash to me over the internet, but a friend of mine taught me how to cope with it. Most people talk shit just to test your buttons, to see if you will go off right back. That's when you just roll with the flow. Laugh at it, it's the internet.

Hopefully this will make you understand, and please read it all.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I guess, i'll forgive you, but like seriously i haven't been trash talked that bad since i was an orange belt 2 years ago dude. It's not as common as you think. When ever one does pop up though, everyone in the room gets seriously annoyed and insta-bans him/her. Why must you be mainstream though? Don't you want to be different? Thats how i try to be, when everyones being stupid, i try to be that smart person in the room, when everyone is being trash talkers, I'm that one encouraging one. I know the internet is a big bad place some times and you gotta deal with it, but everyone could use a little happiness, or encouragement

Life can be as cruel and bitchy as it wants, I'm making the best out of it..because life it too short to just go with the flow, lol Im getting out of the flow, and being different because, i'd rather not live the same old quotes of life being hard and bitchy, and "it is, what it is."
Last edited by matarika; Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Swaves, we are not talking bad, I am trying to state something.

I hate being looked at as a damn dick. I am not a dick. It's just sometimes I am in a bad mood and I snap too easy... I do say sorry, and I am fucking seriously sorry. I hate myself when I do this shit. I noticed I did go too far, but I was high, I thought you was just talking shit back, I thought you was going with the flow. If you would of said to stop, I would of stopped. Now that I know I made you really upset, I feel fucking bad.... I feel like a bully and I hate that. I been bullied, I know how the shit feels.
-----
Have a quote I made a while back:

"Life is too short to have a grudge against someone. Forgiveness is always the correct way. It takes a true person to forgive, than to hate. What's the meaning in life if you are going to have a grudge against someone? Peace is the key to a successful and drama-free life. - King RJ"
-----
I came up with that quote in jail...... So yea, jail helped me realize some things in life too.
Last edited by Noobie; Apr 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
it's ok, deak. We all feel like the bully, and the victim. One point in our life or another. I go too far sometimes as well. I understand, "i'd also like to apologize, i just got mad, that i let it get to me, i was trying to hard to just ignore it but, as they words got deeper, i couldn't stand it anymore. I'm sorry i caused this whole commotion, I'm sorry if i ruined any friendships. Don't let Sacred suffer for it though, i understand that i could've gotten you in big trouble and once again I'm sorry, but i'd rather be the one on your enemies list then the clan sacred itself.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post

I think the fights over..

xD Where's the Gif took from? I mean a television program or?