Toribash
yes i exactly know what your sayin im workin on it in my new replay. A free style TKD spar. .. you mean take more time befor next attack right?
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
I prefer a bit twitchyness for not important moments, than doing unrealistic

-Launches
-Spins
-Stances
-Fluidness thats makes the doll move like a Woody doll

really.. thas just.. how i make them

so like there are ways to move without looking like a parkinson's disease victim without "moving unrealistically." anyway I'm not really that sure what everyone is raving about, atleast the last replay is alright. a few issues here and there but yeah. if you actually manage """"""realistic movement"""""""""" then it'd be impressive but until then meh.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
yes i exactly know what your sayin im workin on it in my new replay. A free style TKD spar. .. you mean take more time befor next attack right?

No I mean dont be so twitchy and smooth out the movements together. You dont have to spin and flip to flow. Also nearly is right you have serious twitching issues.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; May 10, 2014 at 08:45 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
You have a really cool style. Like most other people are saying, try relaxing a bit. That doesn't mean that you have to flip around everywhere like crazy, it just means that you make each little movement look smoother. Most of the twitchyness in your replays looks like it comes from changing joints too fast. I think if you relaxed certain joints after moving them suddenly (i.e. when turning your chest you would: right rotate --> relax --> hold --> left rotate instead of right rotate --> hold --> left rotate). Putting little relaxed joints in certain places really does make the replay look more cohesive and I think if you practiced it you could keep your current style. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your replays
ORMO|Retired
TKD sparr
just keepin it as real as i can.

inspired by the tkd clip showed to me by Imaslayaaa.
Attached Files
m32 Tae kwondo sparring.rpl (2.61 MB, 203 views)
Good boy
That was neat, long, but neat.
One thing I notice is your extending of your knee when you stand. you seem to be getting the whole twitchiness down, but work on that
h
ive recently stopped giving real cnc to people because i seem to value a lot more how much i enjoy watching a replay and i enjoyed this very much
i liked how it was really long, it didnt feel short or lacking
some of those moves are really creative, i love the thing you did at 1050ish
the movement doesnt bother me at all to be honest because i havent seen anything like it and it somehow works in this kind of replays

i love watching these replays man dont lose this style
oh yeah