Toribash
itweu - thanks for stealing my opener nngh

pretty sexy moves,but dms are nothing special

also that fixed replay of yours is now perfect congrats
Ok here we go

Opener was p cool except when you went into the setup for the cork you were wayyyy too close to the ground and you leaned wayyyy too far back. Cork itself was sweet I just didn't like the landing. Second setup is fine just don't swing off your heel.
ORMO|Retired
Wow thanks peeps, a new tricking replay here. Cnc n stuff
Attached Files
~WuTWuT.rpl (147.9 KB, 37 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This has the most booms I have ever had in a replay
Attached Files
~Rip social life.rpl (214.4 KB, 46 views)
~WuTWuT- I don't know much about tricking, but I am learning, so here is some cnc: Opener was nice, a little generic, setup for the cork was nice, you had nice flow in the replay, the cork and landing was icing to the cake. Good Job. 8/10

~Rip social life- Opener was really nice, you had a lot of flow in it, the abs punch looked a little weird, but cool at the same time. The glute kick was really nice. The torso kick was spectacular, nice boom. Pose was good. Excellent, 9/10, keep it up.
now go cnc my replay(s).
~WuTWuT
excellent, definite improvement from your other tricking replays
Opener was kinda cool and kinda wierd, I feel like you crouched down a bit low. I always prefer when people keep themselves more above the ground during tricking replays since I think it shows a better understanding of control and realism. But nonetheless it was still cool. The spin thing was very flash-esque but I liked it. The swingthru was cool, standard but well done. As for the cork, it had a great spin but one of my pet peeves is when people cork with their knees against their chest. It messes up the positioning of the cork and you don't come out in perfect alignment. If you could try corking with straighter legs (doesn't have to be like sticks) then that'd be awesome.

~Rip social life
I lol'd at the title. Fuck, this is a great replay. Makes me wish I could still madman. Opener and setup was smooth, hits were sweet, and that boom was powerful. Nice job avoiding hitting your head btw. Only thing I could possibly complain about is the pose. Your legs looked really awkward (as well as a bit twitchy) and I think there could have been a smoother way to do it.

pls don't kill me ;-;
ORMO|Retired
one boom hit?

The *hits* were nice but the movement was extremely slow and kind of lackluster.
nothing creative, overall pretty stale
it uh, kinda sucked (compared to what you CAN do). sorry if it's a bit harsh but cnc is cnc
Last edited by Fuze; Jul 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM.
ya
awesome opener
first two hits had excellent flow but i wish it was a bit cleaner. you kinda hit your shoulder on ukes head
doing a torso boom from that position wouldnt sound like a good idea to me. your leg is a bit too far from the torso and you would have to take your time to reverse the momentum and prepare the kick, no way to do it faster and try to cover it up
the 4 dm boom was very nice though, at first it looked like you did more dms than you actually did. looks flashy
good use of ground impact imo, and the rest is pretty nice. cool replay
oh yeah
Sweet replay dude. Really well timed hits and great aiming dudlez. Except on the groin kick, you totally could've gotten at least 1 more dm, I did >: dm lack sad.
Still really sweet, flow was great, everything had a nice feeling of balance to it.
Except the groin kick nerd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
W000t a "Madman" and a wip selfspar
Attached Files
~Tidak hack.rpl (85.2 KB, 26 views)
awow I suck at selfsparring.rpl (341.3 KB, 16 views)
jisse_sparring_backalley_mp.tbm (25.2 KB, 11 views)