Ranking
Original Post
Moderated Post
Project Translation
Hey, I'm looking for some people to translate the wiki to another language. So far, the French version is done. If you can speak another language and can understand English proficiently, please post here. I will pay TC to any who decide to help. Do not post here if you don't want to do this.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
And that's why I love Kyat. I didn't have to baby him. ;P

*blushes*

Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
So you only have to translate the main page? I can do a Japanese translation :]

Nope my explaination wasn't clear...
You take the main page as the basis of your translation.
I mean you will then translate every pages but concerning the links, this pages will only be "reachable" from the main page of your language.
The main page links to other area that needs also to be translated.

In my translation I only left the "player" page and the "moves" section untranslated.
But I created a page to explain how it was shown and what it would mean in french.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Also, I don't mind having more portuguese people making the PT Translation, has I have no time/patience to do it all.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
hey guys, just translate it like this:

http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?t...age_Principale

Basically, do all the same pages that he did. When you do it, PM me the link.

I kinda still dont understand how we should translate it....I mean....I cant just press edit and then write....that would make the eng part go away lol...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post

I writed directly in my url adress bar : wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=YOUR_PAGE_IN_YOUR_LANGUAGE

Once you have created your page, you will have a short note : Click on the edit thing, and then paste the sources of main page in it.

You can create ANY new page using this process.

Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
From now on, remember the link name for your main page, this is the link you will have to give.

If you have any doubt, uses Wiki User Guide in the Toribash Wiki, and go to www.wikipedia.org for further help. (I used it, and since it was pretty much easier to edit the wiki)

Let's take an example my main page is called Page1 (so url will be wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Page1 ; case sensitive and spaces are replaced with a _ (underscore))

You have a second page called Page2
In your page 1 you will have somewhere a bit of text that will be
[[Page2|Name of Page 2]]
And will show something like : Name Of Page 2
(Don't click the link, it will create a void page named Page2 :P)

Hope it makes things clearer :P
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
I am sorry but I dont have time translating it to swedish....so...any swede out there....go ahead.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!