Toribash
Alright
That opener was amazing, no words.
Pretty much awesome throughout the entire dm portion, I didn't like how you slowed down at some parts a lot, but you made up for it by getting some crazy dms really fast at low speeds.
The selfdamage to the backkick was coolios, nice flow.
The momentum tear was awesome, loved it.
Transition to the pose would've been so much better if you didn't have to take that step but it was still cool.

Sweet replay, definitely one of my favorites from you so far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
good opener
the first dm is one of the best kicks ive seen
dms were pretty retarded aswell but you know that
the only thing i can complain about was that you bonked your head on ukes hand around 400 but its super minor. im surprised i even noticed that
i do see the slowing down but it really doesnt bother me at all
still a great replay
oh yeah
Everything up to frame like 520 was perfect and absolutely illuminati.
I feel like your manip could've been better executed cause it was really messy and you didn't get that much spin out of it.
The groin hit with the elbow continuation was cool. Hits that dm on opposite sides of uke are awesome and cool
groin cap was cool
gg keep ap the good work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
In terms of dms it wasn't anything crazy, you had potential to get some crazy dms but whatever.
Movement was sexy as fuck. It had that nice start/stop feel without breaking the flow, like if u were tired or something.
Looked really nice, and the movements were fast.

I give it a 2 thumbs up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
omg pls your abs look weird
your neck is floppy
floppy necks are bad
you moved uke.
you're in ormo
come on.
movement wasn't as great as what dscigs described.
Could have gotten way more DMs.
6/10
do better.
pls.
Last edited by BuZe; Aug 28, 2014 at 03:46 AM.
Moving Uke during a madman...That is not impressive, try to get something legit and not to where you had to move Uke in order to make something even half decent...
Shaken Baby Syndrome