Past Clans[If u had any]: none
What can u do to help with the clan: i can help u win
Why do u want to join Eternal: i want to be in the best clan
Skype Name (If u have Skype): torentman
click below to get free stuff

freestuff

Name: Jack
Belt and Win ratio: Brown 54%
Past bans/bad history: No bad encounters with bans or warnings. Not that I know of.
GMT: GMT+11
Mods that your skilled In: Judo, Aikido (All variations)
Game activity[1-10]:9
Forum activity[1-10]: 1 (This will improve rapidly though, as I am new to the forums)
Past Clans[If u had any]: None.
What can u do to help with the clan: Increase the prestige of this clan by winning and making a name for myself in tournaments. Also by contributing a lot in Wars.
Why do u want to join Eternal: Because I believe I have what it takes to join this clan. My belt may be low, but I am more skilled than people think. I want to join because this seems like the right step to make if I want to keep getting better at Toribash. I believe being around experienced members will help nurture my ability.
Skype Name (If u have Skype): cozzy00000
Last edited by Cozzy0; Sep 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Connor4654 View Post
Yooo i made a betting server wanna join?
./jo BETTING

Why are you still posting here, this is a recruitment thread.
-----
Originally Posted by Freestuffz View Post
Name: kevin
Belt and Win ratio: brown 56%
Past bans/bad history: no
GMT: GMT+8
Mods that your skilled In: aikido
Game activity[1-10]:8
Forum activity[1-10]: 10
Past Clans[If u had any]: none
What can u do to help with the clan: i can help u win
Why do u want to join Eternal: i want to be in the best clan
Skype Name (If u have Skype): torentman

Meet me for testing some time
-----
Originally Posted by Cozzy0 View Post
Name: Jack
Belt and Win ratio: Brown 54%
Past bans/bad history: No bad encounters with bans or warnings. Not that I know of.
GMT: GMT+11
Mods that your skilled In: Judo, Aikido (All variations)
Game activity[1-10]:9
Forum activity[1-10]: 1 (This will improve rapidly though, as I am new to the forums)
Past Clans[If u had any]: None.
What can u do to help with the clan: Increase the prestige of this clan by winning and making a name for myself in tournaments. Also by contributing a lot in Wars.
Why do u want to join Eternal: Because I believe I have what it takes to join this clan. My belt may be low, but I am more skilled than people think. I want to join because this seems like the right step to make if I want to keep getting better at Toribash. I believe being around experienced members will help nurture my ability.
Skype Name (If u have Skype): cozzy00000

We're looking for players that are already experienced, but that doesn't mean you can't come in for testing.
Last edited by Triton; Sep 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
here are some replays to convince u
Attached Files
aikido arm rip.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
nialate .rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
torso.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)
click below to get free stuff

freestuff

yo i am back XD sorry i had to get off 1 to many stalkers and then i was also grounded XD
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Omfg Deathf we thought you were dead, anyway this isn't the clan thread it's our application thread
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris