Toribash
Hello, my name is XxGamerzz or Preston and today I am applying for Horde. I am a second dan black belt with about 100 games until second dan. I have met eatoon before and told him I would apply when my last clan no longer needed me. My preffered mods are aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, greykido.tbm, wushu3.tbm, mushu.tbm, xspar.tbm, and any parkour maps. My past clans include beta(It died) Nitro(I didn't feel like I belonged there) Ascend(No longer needed my contributions to the clan. I have no past history with bad things bans/infractions. I think I would make a great addition to the clan because I am forum active and moderatley skilled in-game. This might be of importance: Skype:XxGamerzzxx1 GMT: -7. Thank you for reading my application for Horde. (Replays will be posted later as this app was made on my phone.) Have a nice day

~Cheers

~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Personally.. Im sorry to say but ill have to say no for now. Reason being there is not enough information about yourself (hobbies,work,etc).
Yes, Nut3lla and Lopsin, those are the only ones I really payed attention to.

Gamerz, I remember something going on about you and your previous clans.
It might not have been you, but can you confirm this? I also feel as if something was missing from your app. I'll remain neutral.

Kexel, your app was missing information about YOU in general. Your application included your Toribash life, not yours.

Thank you, ~ Alan Steel Pole
Imma say no to gamerz because of previous clan things like coyote said.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Yes it is true, I have had "things happen" with other clans, but I have changed and all I want now is a good clan that I know I can help.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Hello my name is Cole and im 14 years old. I have been playing toribash for awhile but I took like 8 months off and came back about 2 months ago. I have shaken off my rust and I play pretty good. Im on the game and forums all the time its just I havent posted that much but I am starting to do so. I would say my in game skill is like a 6th dan and im best at ABD and mushu. I have been teaching myself to parkour latelt too. For my real life im pretty smart, im in the 9th grade and taking higher grade classes. I golf in the summer and snowboard in the winter occasionally but that doesent stop me from always playing haha. I am hoping to get my own pc soon instead of sharing one with my family and when I do I will start streaming on twitch and making youtube videos so im looking foward to that. I really want to be in horde so if there is anything else you needto know or want to test me just ask!! I prob forgot somthing because im nervously typing haha, thanks for listening!
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Hello my name is Cole and im 14 years old. I have been playing toribash for awhile but I took like 8 months off and came back about 2 months ago. I have shaken off my rust and I play pretty good. Im on the game and forums all the time its just I havent posted that much but I am starting to do so. I would say my in game skill is like a 6th dan and im best at ABD and mushu. I have been teaching myself to parkour latelt too. For my real life im pretty smart, im in the 9th grade and taking higher grade classes. I golf in the summer and snowboard in the winter occasionally but that doesent stop me from always playing haha. I am hoping to get my own pc soon instead of sharing one with my family and when I do I will start streaming on twitch and making youtube videos so im looking foward to that. I really want to be in horde so if there is anything else you needto know or want to test me just ask!! I prob forgot somthing because im nervously typing haha, thanks for listening!

You're app is a little free-formed but it involves both your outside life and your TB life. I would like to see a little more forum activity with you (posts). Other than that it seems good. Next time though, for future reference if you do ever decide to leave this amazing clan.... Try to format it more.. Also.. Time Zone? You can PM me that on forums! Yes from me.
Does that mean I'm in??!
-----
And I PMed you the times zone btw xD
Last edited by Cole30; Aug 22, 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, fellow players! My in game name is WhatDaFish, I am a 10th Dan Black Belt, but I didn't earn ALL of it legitimately... Sorry... Either way, I do play Toribash often, and by that, I mean about an hour a day. I was watching the replays that are on the main page of the game, and I saw one replay with Horde on it, and I was like, "How do you get that thing there!?" I was hoping it could be a custom thing, because I wanted it to be Bacon, but you know. It didn't work out. I JUST found out today that Horde was a clan, so I spent about 3 hours looking at all the Horde stuff and looking at rules and such, and I think I want to join. I may not be that good, but I love playing the game, I tell my opponents "gg" every time I finish a round, and I believe that I am eligible to join. I probably won't be on much after September 2, because I am only 14 and I am starting highschool this year, so yeah. However, I think I should be able to maintain the clan. As I just said I'm 14, 15 in February, and I look forward to an answer. Thanks!

Some other stuff:

Hobbies: Video games, obviously, I like sports such as soccer, basketball, football, running, etc.

Everyday Activities: I spend most of my time playing games such as COD games, TB, Gmod, but when school is going on, I spend most of my time studying, starting a lot more this year considering I'm going into highschool.

My timezone is EST, because I live in Michigan.

In school, my grades are best in math, considering I am taking higher math classes, (Calc. 1 in 9th grade. :P) I don't have a lot of focus in writing though because I am experiencing a lot of sad family issues, so writing is really... Slow... Anyway, I still get B's in writing, so I'm okay. During the summer, my family doesn't have a lot of money because my mom is a teacher, so we don't go on a lot of vacation trips, so that means more time with friends. I have a girlfriend in my grade, I love her till I die, and considering I have a homecoming this year, I get to ask her to it. YAY! I have a youtube channel called Curly Fry, here is the link (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClz...QZ6AB7cq6pO-_w) I don't make a lot of videos because I don't have that many subscribers (2), so I just upload them for fun. I used to play Toribash with a friend of mine, I think his name is Remred, but he and I recorded a bit and uploaded videos on ANOTHER channel (search "potato power vaudience" to find it, yes the "v" in vaudience is supposed to be there) so if we want to look at that, you can. I stopped playing the game only because my computer got a virus, so I got my own laptop, and here I am! I hope I can join this clan, because it seems like a LOT of fun, I will be posting on the forums more considering I made a new account, so yeah! THANKS!
Last edited by WhatDaFish; Aug 23, 2014 at 07:04 AM.