Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Meh
Jetlife’s App

To make this sweet an simple my skills are:

In ABD, judo(even though its mostly luck), RKmma, and Mushu (I skeet a lot J).
Im best at Judo and ABD.
I also am I skilled at betting (like I know 99% of the players on toribash) so betting for me is just easy money..
I don’t know what else to include in my app..
I want to join Aztec because it seems like a really cool clan to be in. I'm a brown belt, but I feel like I am a strong player. My best mod is kickboxing, where I am ranked 124 but I am also good at msds, judo, and greykido. I am 14, and have only recently started to use the forums. I can also spar, and I'm pretty good at tricking and replays. Thanks.
Since there is no desired app form I'll just seperate with commas
----------------------------------------------
I want to join because i had a lot of fun the last clan I was in but it didn't go very far (Wanted or WAD) Some mods I play are mushu ABD and judo on occasions If you want me to post anything else about my self I will gladly do so.
This is my application

Hello my real name is Toby Myers I have played almost 200 hours. I am good at aikido, abd, and I am okay at Greykido. I am here because Moofins told me too. I play regularly I am not very forum active, well I have been trying to be more forum active. I will have a replay once I can figure out how to get them on Linux. My name is BAMFtoast in game and on skype. I hate judo, if you ask me to play judo I will have to slap the hell out of you. I was in Krisp but they were a really annoying clan so I left today.

Thank you for reading my application.
Registration Form
I'm a 16 year old from Louisiana, my name is Josh. I favor grappling and throws. I'm only a brown belt but skill is at a rather high level. I'd like to join this clan to be a part of something new. I have about 650 matches under my belt with a 53% win percentage. My favorite mods are greykido and aikido, but I have skills in other places as well. Below is some of my simpler wins, i don't really save my replays often. I'm not very active on the forums, but I normally play online everyday, circumstances permitting. Anyhow, I'd appreciate it greatly if you took some time to read this and respond via PM or a reply on this form. Thanks-Jomias
Attached Files
slam.rpl (38.1 KB, 4 views)
suplex2.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
twist.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by jomias; Oct 18, 2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Forgot To Add Stuff