what the fuck
3 Votes / 21.43%
*Run*
2 Votes / 14.29%
Memes
5 Votes / 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

spar was meh. you were very stiff through the whole replay. you rarely bended your arms so it basicly looked like you only used your legs. you stopped moving in the middle of the movement sometimes wich looked bad. finisher sucked.

Meh/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
spar was meh. you were very stiff through the whole replay. you rarely bended your arms so it basicly looked like you only used your legs. you stopped moving in the middle of the movement sometimes wich looked bad. finisher sucked.

Meh/10

I did say the middle of the replay, also that wasn't me who stopped, that was gorillaspy who kicked me in the face and stopped my momentum.

And I'd like to say that I think you need to widen your look on it, people DO have certain styles that are unique.
Originally Posted by VICTOR View Post
I did say the middle of the replay, also that wasn't me who stopped, that was gorillaspy who kicked me in the face and stopped my momentum.

And I'd like to say that I think you need to widen your look on it, people DO have certain styles that are unique.

I liked it
Originally Posted by VICTOR View Post

allright, sorry i was harsh. i was just a little pissed at the moment. to be honest i really liked some parts of it. some of your corks and flips looked really good. but i still think its not the best. maybe its my sense of style, probably. i dont know. anyway, im sorry for acting like that. i never meant to sound harsh.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen