Toribash
Ay
I figured out how to fix my textures, so I'm going to cancel that request, but I still want a head from you.

Sorry.
Moved back to Donkey..
Originally Posted by Mooq View Post
Ay
I figured out how to fix my textures, so I'm going to cancel that request, but I still want a head from you.

Sorry.

Ok... That's fine
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
hey ducktape, how much would it cost for you to make a single bicep texture
style- arm band, [Nitro] inspired,
color similar to radioactive and giai.
thanks, just asking around so no guarantee on if im gonna go through with my offer ;P
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
hey ducktape, how much would it cost for you to make a single bicep texture
style- arm band, [Nitro] inspired,
color similar to radioactive and giai.
thanks, just asking around so no guarantee on if im gonna go through with my offer ;P

3k-5k
Hey~

I'm not totally sure how to really describe what I'd like in great detail. I would like a full set (all textures not including joints) that has an adorable flare to it I suppose. It would be wonderful if the head could be something doing that wonderful cat face :3 and have adorable blue eyes. As for the rest I mean, something that has lots of pink and flowers and such. That much I can leave to the artist. Also if somewhere on the arms or legs if you could put an arm band with my name on it and somewhere else my clan name. Thank you so much.

I'm willing to pay at most 40,000 tc for it considering it's good.
Kawaii~<3
Originally Posted by Kawaiipony View Post
Hey~

I'm not totally sure how to really describe what I'd like in great detail. I would like a full set (all textures not including joints) that has an adorable flare to it I suppose. It would be wonderful if the head could be something doing that wonderful cat face :3 and have adorable blue eyes. As for the rest I mean, something that has lots of pink and flowers and such. That much I can leave to the artist. Also if somewhere on the arms or legs if you could put an arm band with my name on it and somewhere else my clan name. Thank you so much.

I'm willing to pay at most 40,000 tc for it considering it's good.

I said I can't do sets...

.-.
Hey also, what happens if i'm not completely happy with the final product, would I be able to suggest changes with no charge? Thank you!
hmm...can u do anime style psycho almost jeff the killery themed
i had privously requested this one but got no response
Last edited by ventoxiz; Dec 16, 2014 at 04:02 AM.
Originally Posted by iLamp View Post
Hey also, what happens if i'm not completely happy with the final product, would I be able to suggest changes with no charge? Thank you!

Yes, of course!
-----
Originally Posted by ventoxiz View Post
hmm...can u do anime style psycho almost jeff the killery themed
i had privously requested this one but got no response

Sure thing! I actually have one already ;) so you're in luck!

(but might be 10k)
Last edited by DuckTape; Dec 16, 2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump