Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Evaluate our performance!

Hey, my friend! Come here for a second. Would you be so kind to spare a few minutes of your time to fill in a survey about the GM team?

What's the purpose?
We would like to know your opinion about some different aspects of our job. It is important to receive feedback from you, be it a compliment or a criticism. It will help us improve our performance. Don't hold back, choose the options you find the closest to being true.

The survey
It contains sixteen questions, you are required to answer twelve. Those will check what you think about our events, prizes or if you even know what we are supposed to do. As we want to get as much solid and real data as it is possible, you need to have a google account to take it. Some people will try manipulate the results so we want to minimalize the damage, I hope you understand that. So again, please submit it only once. Thank you.

CLICK HERE TO START THE SURVEY

The aftermath
We will keep the survey open for 10 days. After said time passes, the data will be analyzed and the results will be posted with our commentary on this subject. We will let you know how different things and issues look from our side of the fence.

If you have any further questions, you are free to ask them here, but within a reason. Please do not post things like "Good idea" or do not ask about 'answers' to specific questions. If you don't know, choose the one you think is the best or write your doubts in 'comment' field in the survey. Inappropriate posts will be deleted and you will get infracted.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

retired
Originally Posted by judd666 View Post
i filled mine out----- ( i looked @ the answers page on the google after i sent it - an i got all the answers wrong!)

---------
but seriously -- not a bad idea on the survey - i liked the "what would u like to see" questions
but the popularity poll
--- can we get a new mod --- tori stocks - put the worse GM in a hotseat in the stocks an throw toritomatoes @ them?

will the popularity poll really help or hinder?

The popularity bit was not required to finish the survey. They were bonus questions.
Did the survey earlier, just delayed my response here since I am paranoid about people timing my submission.

This is a very nice idea, a different take on getting feedback that will most likely work this time. I was waiting for something like this in honesty.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Jesus christ everyone, ya'll seem to want to rant about who you hate.

I made a thread in Off-Topic for all of you being jerks and wanting to rant about the gm's, or say that you love one.

P.S , Ryan is a sexy freakin gm, and deserves SO much more credit for how good he is at being a boss GM. <3
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Jesus christ everyone, ya'll seem to want to rant about who you hate.

I made a thread in Off-Topic for all of you being jerks and wanting to rant about the gm's, or say that you love one.

P.S , Ryan is a sexy freakin gm, and deserves SO much more credit for how good he is at being a boss GM. <3

Nice job, post about your thread in a couple more threads and it might get HoS! Silly ;)
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Could not chose my least favorite gm! :o

I also found this question rather difficult, rip.
father of philip scone
Dayum it took me 10 mins to suggest for an event and I have to say its gonna be fun for everyone
I never forget.
Done. But just 3 gms for choose like a favorite just to less. Was want chose 5 or 6 lol
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Let lightning struck me down if ryan won't be peoples choise for best gm.
-----
Osht, i'm dead!
Last edited by Insanity; Feb 18, 2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump