Toribash
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Thanks buddy! : >

Feel free to upload any more as you make them (if you aren't using them yourself, obviously)

I will post more later if it is not too late.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
i tried

Hi there, thanks for the replay. I'm not sure it's quite at the standard I need yet, but feel free to update it with a new one : )

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
yee

Thank you sir! TGS seem pretty good on the replay-making front. Maybe you should teach Ryan a thing or 2. You do non-madman stuff too?

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
As you requested here is a unique replay ;o

And thanks for saying good things about my replays

Hahaha that was fantastic. I think 'Don't run' was better than the madman, but both pretty solid.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I will post more later if it is not too late.

It will not be too late, feel free to post right up until the video is finshed. Same goes for you Victor
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Here are some Multiplayers if you think they will be of good use Moop.
Attached Files
f up 16.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
f up 9.rpl (74.1 KB, 4 views)
ErthTK 3.rpl (90.4 KB, 4 views)
37.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
36.rpl (76.9 KB, 3 views)
Thanks moop, i love how u say good things about people replays while they're posting that's rare and make u an unique person. I'll try to do some stuff, if i finish it on time and if i get some inspiration and fight the lazyness lel.
Last edited by Victor4554; Mar 16, 2015 at 02:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Here are some Multiplayers if you think they will be of good use Moop.

Thanks dude, although TK replay standards are pretty high due to mine and Erth's contributions. Feel free to update your post with some SP too.

Originally Posted by AlphanowGD View Post
i'm suck at self spar but i made something

Not bad, not quite at the standard I need though unfortunately. I already have a lot of very strong madman replays. Feel free to update your post with something else.

Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
5 dm boom hit.

I like this, thanks! I'll let you know if I decide to use it. Post more if you want.

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Thanks moop, i love how u say good things about people replays while they're posting that's rare and make u an unique person. I'll try to do some stuff, if i finish it on time and if i get some inspiration and fight the lazyness lel.

Haha thank you! : )

It will still be a little while until I begin this, so you have some time.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

So, how much more do you need before you start working on the vid? or are you already in progress?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So, how much more do you need before you start working on the vid? or are you already in progress?

To be honest I don't need any more replays, but last time a lot of people didn't notice this thread until it was too late, so I want to give people more of a chance this time