Toribash
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Since Cowmeat is neglecting his own thread (Shame on you! >:C) I'll butt in here!

When getting rushkicked while defending there are mainly 4 outcomes.

1. You execute a perfect knee grab, DM'ing the knee. Now it's just up to you if you want to punish him with a kick or a punch. Don't let go unless you're a dumpster baby, be sportsmanlike!

2. He kicks you, you get DM'd. You're likely to lose but use other arm to grab him and try to retaliate.

3. His kick doesn't DM, and is stuck in you (Not "stuck-stuck", but he is keeping it there on purpose). Don't do erratic movements that will result you hammering your own joints on his foot, instead try to grab his thigh/knee and work around it.

4. You both miss each other, you still have feet on ground since you didn't try and kick, so you're better off for round 2

Pretty much this, but do let go when the other player snapkicks, he deserves it.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Pretty much this, but do let go when the other player snapkicks, he deserves it.

If someone has messed up a snapkick and has no knee go for a hard kick in the side they kicked from, they have less defence there and you shouls get an easy hit
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Oi cow, whens this getting its next update? With the new type of opener that you love so much
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Oi cow, whens this getting its next update? With the new type of opener that you love so much

If you make the slides i will update DW
Originally Posted by PACKET View Post
cowmeat we need to start playing again bby <3

Once my work spree is over, thats why Im putting a hold on my personal event thingie as well. Join the tk ladder/league thats coming out. You might even win some usd and tc prices.
This is a really good guide but I feel less and less people are active in taekkyon so I feel like I can't practice online.
Any tips ?
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
This is a really good guide but I feel less and less people are active in taekkyon so I feel like I can't practice online.
Any tips ?

Tourneys might be your best bet if there are no people willing to practice with you. But I'm sure you can find some like minded individual to play TK with.