Toribash
looking good so far, like AZION said Put it in a straight line, as it will look better i thinks other than that i like it so far

Could you just fade the big thick outline of the hair as it stands out alot
Last edited by MrPredator; Jun 17, 2015 at 09:17 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure, what do you mean by fade out? Erase it? Any other suggestions or would you like it to be a final draft?
I am just an icon livin'
Like the end of the end is just a straight end just fade it into the back round if you get me?and other than that its all good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Here is another WIP!!!!!

WIP #2

The way you add those purple color on the hair is nice.
The mouth seems a little bit weird, complete it and let's see how'll it turned out like.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Thank you. I might need to re-draw the head because my files got erased. So it may take around a day or two.
I am just an icon livin'
i don't like being the guy but someone has to tell you the hair is awful
the lines are too big, and you can see the back of his head pretty clearly. don't know what you're doing with the eyes but they're plain boring and don't look good.

the overall expression looks like it was made in 2 seconds, something you'd doodle in class or something.

the color of the lineart is always black, it could be similar to the color of what it's supposed to be, such as the hair NOT being solid void/black and more similar to the hair color

only thing mapped well is the eyes, but the head just doesn't look good in my opinion. i'd look into how other people color in general. might help.

good luck.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thanks for the critique At least someone had the balls to say it! Lol I will work on it and start from scratch (Because of technical issues). I would like it if you told me a little about how to make the hair in PM if you may. I am a noob to texturing so yeah. c:
I am just an icon livin'