Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
It's not hard if you know where to look and if you test it beforehand. LSD is LSD, and saying it's different from the 70s and 80s is like saying the Oxygen we have today is different. The only thing now, is that there are a bunch of Research Chemicals that dealers sell as acid because you can get Research Chemicals for $1 a hit. The problem with those is that unlike LSD, you can overdose on certain research chemicals, and people have died from it. Then LSD gets even more of a bad rep because cops just like to use fear mongering so they say "NEW LSD KILLS TEEN" when it wasn't LSD at all. There are no deaths from LSD. The only way in which it's dangerous is if someone with a preexisting condition uses it, or if someone uses it irresponsibly.

No, I think saying that LSD back then and now are both different is a fair statement to make. I made the uneducated statement that it was different in the 70 and 80s, when in reality, acid really had it's 'boom' in the 90s. However, tabs back in the 60s would have averaged out to be 200-300ug while now you could probably get 100ug for $10, 175ug for $15, etc. I guess it's more fair to say that LSD just has a little bit more impurities nowadays.
I am aware of RCs and I've taken plenty of those too. I did 25-i for my first time, but since taking legit acid($15 a hit) I don't think I'll go back to that.
I've had friends who have went to the hospital after taking large amounts of acid, which leads me to actually believe the LD50; however, that's a large amount and is estimated to be like 12,000 ug if you're 100kg. Which is where the irresponsible part comes in I guess.

If you're saying it was 6 in value, I'd be concerned about that being a research chem. A bitter taste, or numbness of the tongue is a clear indication of that. Not every RC has an effect like that though. Did he experience bitterness or numbness? Always test your acid, and then only do one hit if you're worried still. Another technique is to swallow it because a lot of RCs aren't active if swallowed.

Nah, it was tasteless white-on-white. I always take two(stupid idea, but old habit) but I try to do more shrooms than acid.
Does that technique work with RCs like 25-i? Because I swallowed that my first time and still had a decent trip.

Or just don't do drugs

Lots of things are drugs.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
There's no belief in a god needed. If you take some of the valuable teachings from it, and ignore the pointless stuff, you're well on your way to the end of suffering.

I prefer to do just that with Greek mythology.
PS: You also have no idea about drugs so you should stop talking about them.
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I prefer to do just that with Greek mythology.
PS: You also have no idea about drugs so you should stop talking about them.

You keep making claims or outright rejecting ideas without saying why. I hope you one day learn how to have a discussion.
This is getting ridiculous.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder