Toribash
App
Hello my name is Alex.Im a girl hope that doesn't effect anything.Im 13.My Skype is dukelforlife. I want to join vanquish because I see the skill level of these natural born killers and I want to be a part of this journey to make it big in the clan section of toribash. I was in nitro on my alt kidnapyaho. I was banned because of my friend giving me stolen textures.I hope that doesn't effect this app.Ive been wanting to join ever since I saw vanquish war and I said to myself damn these guys are awesome especially u velo.I couldn't post any replays because my comp has a virus and I'm doing this from my phone.If u guys give me a chance I won't dissapoint u this has been arycal signing off
-----
I'm very active ingame and forums and if in not then you know that in doing something important atm and I can also buy tc for the clan if u want
-----
Best mods ABD mushu Greykido I'm sorry I keep getting cut off in the middle of my apps because I'm somewhere right now in sorry
Last edited by arycal; Aug 10, 2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nah i was hoping you would make a better app to try and get in this app is kinda bad
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
reapp
Hello my name is Alex AKA arycal.Im an adventurous type of girl and very friendly and funny.My Skype is dukelforlife.Previous clan was nitro eh tbh they were a couple of assholes. They wouldn't let me participate in wars but if I join this clan you guys will have my loyalty and I will never be a nuisance.I consider myself a good amount of skilled when it comes to TB.I wanna join vanquish because the members are really kind and seem like some bad asses if I do say do myself and if u gimme an ingame test I won't dissapoint u guys.I really wanna give this clan thing a chance and vanquish is perfect I hope this app sifices cya later
Originally Posted by arycal View Post
Hello my name is Alex AKA arycal.Im an adventurous type of girl and very friendly and funny.My Skype is dukelforlife.Previous clan was nitro eh tbh they were a couple of assholes. They wouldn't let me participate in wars but if I join this clan you guys will have my loyalty and I will never be a nuisance.I consider myself a good amount of skilled when it comes to TB.I wanna join vanquish because the members are really kind and seem like some bad asses if I do say do myself and if u gimme an ingame test I won't dissapoint u guys.I really wanna give this clan thing a chance and vanquish is perfect I hope this app sifices cya later

Denied sorry, increase your in-game skills and maybe you will get in.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
arycal today I tested you first to 3 and I shoveled, lifted, and suplexed you and you couldn't counter them at all and even said "I can't defend lifts" and that instantly makes me have to say sorry your not getting in and we are looking for people of a higher skill level but when you think you can counter them your welcome to be tested again
Hi there my name is Trey and I'm 15 years old.
I play this game every night.
Im on the forums daily.
I've had 2 previous clans, the first one kicked me out because I was inactive for a week. The second clan I was kicked from was because I got banned from a server for trash talking xD... I no longer trash talk.
I want to join Vanquish because I like a challenge, I was in the "its a trap" server with bear and he was a worthy opponent, although I beat him and broke his 8 streak win, it was quite fun doing battle with him.
I can contribute by winning and doing clan wars.
I do very well in Big Aikido Dojo, and parkour.
Yes I was banned from toribash for one day due to my trash talk.
My skype is almighty.treyso .
In real life I normally go to work almost all day... I have school next week but i'll be able to get on toribash still.
I have one good replay but it wont load...
Sorry, we're looking for more experienced players to join Vanquish.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Vanquish app.
UN-NECCASARY HUGE TITLE

Hello, Vanquish... I'd like to join.

A lot of you know me from me leading (Na) or nanoclan which recently died. Before that I led the clan (Core) which at it's time was a top 20 clan like vanquish.

IRL my name is Braden, I am 13 (Shocker, right?) I am currently an American Football player, the season just started so you might see a minor decrease in my activity, on the topic of activity, I try to do something on toribash everyday, whether it be forums or ingame.

I'm choosing Vanquish because I have a lot of history with some of the clans members and it's easily a top 5 clan soon.

I am an amateur replay maker/ Decent sparer. My favorite mods consist of ABD, xspar, Erthtkv2 ('cus I'm good) and rk-mma.

I LOVE to war, I am very active, and I'm getting the hang of keyframing to start a TB youtube channel.

I've had 1 infraction on the NanoClan homepage from when I first created it, other than that, i'm kind of a goody two-shoes around GMs.

My Skype name is shadow554, if you want to now my GMT it's -4

Replays are at the bottom

I hope you guys will consider me,

-shadow
-----
I'm withdrawing cus pimp is a dick,

He's calling me gay for no reason ;-;
Attached Files
2gud4u.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
lel2.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
Not Today!.rpl (57.0 KB, 3 views)
no arm save.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
#Shad- MadMan Boom.rpl (79.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Legacy; Aug 15, 2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when the
All I asked was if you heterosexual and you said no srry if you don't have thick skin
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”