Toribash
My name is Ally... I'm 20, and my favorite and best mods are aikido big dojo and pendulum jumper.... I used to be a part of future... now that they're making a returning I was hoping I could join... I'm not that active, but my skill is slowly returning... some people in the clan already have my contact info...I don't have any replays so I really quickly threw one together...
Attached Files
How2JoinClan.rpl (87.9 KB, 7 views)
Herroo, I'd like to be part of this clan <3
My name is Jasmine, and i'm 19 yrs old.
My GMT ish: GMT+/-4:00 (What ever that means....)
I would say my best mods are Boxshu-mushu, ABD, and mushu (Pretty redundent)
Hmmmm favorite mods?? 2 stronk: Headless-headcannon, Parkour mods, and chaknorris.
My skype is Jasminelyfe But My other laptop is broken so i'll add u soon.
I can contribute to wars, replays and anything you need me to do for you guys.
Attached Files
Smile Parkour.rpl (919.6 KB, 5 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Hi there, hopefully my Future clan. My real name is Pandora, also iLavender. I am 17. Some mods I am clearly good at are: Boxshu, Mushu, Judo, and Ninjutsu. I have favorite mods, being Boxshu, Judo, and Twinswords. I really don't know how I could contribute to the clan, all I am usually good at is helping with Wars, and being appreciative and loyal. I really hope I can join, thanks and have a good time.
I found God.
I have nightmares because of that video thanks!
Charm: DORI GET OUT OF THE TOILET, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE OCEAN
Hi there My name is "Sooni"
I would like to join the clan ,
The reazon i would like to join the clan Cause it shows the future meaning , And also it Make's me feel A about my future. My best mods are Aikido , Abd , And many others , My skype is Aliengamer10 (Hasooni Bro) , My timezone is (UTC+03:00) Which is kuwait My home Country , My age is 11 But Mature , Favorite mods are Aikido , Abd , My best skills is Saving If i save I have a better Chance of winning ,

Yours sincerly Sooni .
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

We'll consider it sooni *Good luck on getting into the clan, But not up to me haha*
Charm: DORI GET OUT OF THE TOILET, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE OCEAN
Applyin
Your GMT: (UTC+12) Which Is New Zealand Yozzza!

Best mods: Mushu, Boxshu And Twinswords!

Favourite mods: Mushu, Boxshu And Twinswrods

Your name and age: My Name Is Addison And Aged 14

Contact information (ex: skype) Skype: Addison.Eleftheriou

What are your best skills that can contribute to the clan: Well I Can Do Decent
When I Try And Reck Kids That Think There Good ;) I'm Not That Good Also

You must provide 1 single player or 1 multi player replay: Well I Will Send It To U Through Skype Yo!

Thanks Fo Readin Son!