Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ColdZone View Post
Wow Glimpsed. :O
anyway the replay was good, just get more air and NO twicthing pls and get more momentum dude. pls dont let your arms go through your legs
Overall
8.5/10

Sorry for going a bit off topic for this.
I'll CnC this CnC for a bit

'twichting'? It's TF10 without edits, ofcourse there will be twitches. The twitches in this weren't that bad except that abs thing

The height on the jumps were fine, momentum was on the slow side

and the 'arms through legs' is called ghosting

8.5/10 for so much critique?

Yeah okay I left some CnC in there too but you'll need to make sure you don't just do random moves, it seemed like you were desperate to jump instantly after landing, sure it can look good, but it'll most likely look awkward and be slow

my biggest concern is that you keep moving so slow and thus can't really do moves smoothly and go different alternates
Originally Posted by ColdZone View Post
Wow Glimpsed. :O
anyway the replay was good, just get more air and NO twicthing pls and get more momentum dude. pls dont let your arms go through your legs
Overall
8.5/10

Air has always been a problem for me in MP but as for twitching.. I twitch less in SP because I can rewatch a replay.

here's a little wip i've been working on for the past half hour
Attached Files
stolen paradise 2.rpl (400.3 KB, 26 views)
because ;o

anyways did this in about 35min (still trying to get better at mp) meaning it's tf 10 no edits AGAIN.

i apologize in advance for the stiffness and for the cork (it looks horrid, i know)
Attached Files
uh tf 10 no edits again.rpl (193.2 KB, 25 views)
^
This is sad.

So I haven't played TB in a very long time,
please forgive me.
As always; TF 10 and pretty much no edits.
Even with me being complete shit I'd like CnC
Attached Files