Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello there, My name is Chris, and im 19. I wish to join Apocalyptic. The only previous clan Why Apocalyptic you ask? Apocalyptic seems to be more active and friendly. favorite mods are Mushu, ABD, Aikido, Boxshu, and Wushu. Currently I am black belt , ! I am very active in game and normally active on forums. I've never been banned on toribash. I found Apocalyptic by a powerful member that defeated me in boxshu.
hello my name is NARUTBR2 in real life is Diogo am 15 years old I am BRAZILIAN use google translator to translate not speak iingles very much'm good I'm also faithful to my clan already passed the clan judo killers ap0k Meteora and shock would be honored po0r fight alongside clan wapow have interest to further improve the clan image poren I have much respect for you guys hope to enlist me your clan also skipe use that is NarutBR and my facebook is that if they want to talk to me
https://www.facebook.com/diogo.andrade.714049
Olá meu nome é Ryan, tenho 14 anos, jogo toribash desde 2012, falo mais ou menos english, gostaria mt de entrar no clã de vcs, seria uma honra jogar como um apok, meu nick : Cazum098 48 % de wins, meu melhor modo é aikido, tenho boa base pra não cair ! <3 skype : claudio.ryan1
Hellos I would like to join the last clan I was in was tekken and I found them to be kinda weak and jerks so I found this clan and I have 4 accounts 2 are black belts and the new one I use more is black belt and the other 2 are 4th Dan black belt but those are lost accounts and I use the new one instead of the old ones I don't try in combat un less needed I can do many modes but my main is judo
Apok app
Hi,my name is Gabe and im 13 yrs old,i have never been in a clan but,i have played this game a bit,i understand it,i joined server for app and 1v1 someone 1-1 but then his internet went down,my name ingame is Punky02,i really want to join a clan and improve a lot.