Ranking
Originally Posted by CaptainMed View Post
I offer to the Rogues my skill set on some mods, and my marketing skill

my favorite mod is xspar.tbm

i don't post regularly but i always browse around the forums for news

yes, i check and respond to my pm's if necessary to respond

i have been playing toribash for 2 years now this account may say i joined toribash 12 months ago but this was actually supposed to be an alternate account for my old account(yambao) i sticked with this account name because i have been noticing that i was founding that name unpleasant.

i am 13 years old and whenever i'm not using any gadgets i like to modify rubik's cubes and etc.
my hobbies are doing origami
and my sport is volleyball i was varsity once when i was grade 5

Sounds A-Ok to me, Accepeted
Originally Posted by ghostgirl4 View Post
can i join plz

Not the information we're looking for, read what we want to know then try again
But good try
*samu rai*>: D*bloodyme ss**headbang **headbang ** bounce*:xz ibit:*************:eviltori ::vik ing::turtl e: :t urtle::tur tle:: dancing: :bootyshak e: can i join plz
*samu rai*>: D*bloodyme ss**headbang **headbang ** bounce*:xz ibit:*************:eviltori ::vik ing::turtl e: :t urtle::tur tle:: dancing: :bootyshak e: can i join plz

You still dont get the message, very pretty, but no. Try again, but give us the information we want from you
-----
can i join plz

What do you have to offer The Rogues?

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

Rogues relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

It is very important that you join us in-game and get to know us.

Answer these questions
Last edited by Writer; May 22, 2016 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bricks*t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**tri ggerhappy**triggerhapp y**trigg erhappy*

I fucking give up, Im going to assume this is what we want, youre in
so hey, my name is Rudy and i'm 16 years old. sorry if i do error on my sentence is because am canadien and the english is hard so let's talk about me i love snowbord i do love skate to. I'm not gonna lie but i do have a lot of popularity in my highschool my hobbie is to play video game but go out side wtih my friend we do trampoline and skate is pretty cool. so now let's talk about toribash so i have this game in 2015 but i stop play it during a long time is why my ratio is small and my belt to i do have a lot of skill but sometime i do mistake and i lose i think i'm a player i don't do noob move every time i try my best to win.
Originally Posted by Sadow01 View Post
so hey, my name is Rudy and i'm 16 years old. sorry if i do error on my sentence is because am canadien and the english is hard so let's talk about me i love snowbord i do love skate to. I'm not gonna lie but i do have a lot of popularity in my highschool my hobbie is to play video game but go out side wtih my friend we do trampoline and skate is pretty cool. so now let's talk about toribash so i have this game in 2015 but i stop play it during a long time is why my ratio is small and my belt to i do have a lot of skill but sometime i do mistake and i lose i think i'm a player i don't do noob move every time i try my best to win.

Good information, good work ingame, might want to work on your english a little but but you're are good to go,
Welcome to Rogue