Toribash
Originally Posted by hmsgr View Post
man common seriously little watermarks
can you delete the watermarks,its annoying,like,these heads are awesome...

it won't be visible...
it's there to make sure you know who spent their time to create the texture you're using.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
#Rant

Why try to cause more drama in the thread though, keep that shit in pms.

Really nice heads as always, however it seems you do put less effort in these heads now that you are making them free.

The new "anime" head is a bit weird, what is the purpose of the big black crack in between the hair.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Yeah jusmi could've sold these heads for lots of money but I feel like he's just doing if for fun regardless of any actual gain he gets from it.

Although the heads are amazing and can't say much more about them. I think I'm just enforcing the main idea
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Damn jusmi, these are dope heads you giving out.
You would've made a ton of tc with these heads.

Probs. Thankyu <3

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
at this point you're just giving out heads in spite and really hurting no one but yourself
i commend you for trying hard to prove a point, but the way you're carrying it out is quite immature and ignorant
you could be making these heads pay-to-own and sell the tc for $, like a normal and logical person would do
instead you're making no gain, and no legacy as you so desire

wonderful heads as always and i hope you get what you want out of this

What makes you think it is hurting me? Every head is free practice for myself. Giving them away for free gains me more attention. I am only gaining by doing so. Tc is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
maybe this is just me, but if i were in the shoes of jusmi and felt the way he did about what had happened, i'd feel shitty but definitely not shitty enough to regret a decision like this considering i actually did go and made a thread for free textures. maybe not for the same reason, but that's irrelevant considering he's still making textures. that's definitely a step above having a hissy-fit and stopping as a whole

though my textures have minus the talent, experience, and beauty in them but that's also irrelevant since i'm at a different stage of experience

this is toribash we're talking about. big whoop, people in this community can be dicks. stuff passes over and new talent will show or, worse comes to worse, art community dies for a while

anyway, neat stuff. still would like to know contact information or see some of your works outside of tb. would like to pay someone for a neat commission.

Pm me for skype.

Originally Posted by Chab View Post
please sell heads like a normal person because i will pay a ton of tc for most of these...

anyways, you're really talented. keep it up dude!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by hmsgr View Post
man common seriously little watermarks
can you delete the watermarks,its annoying,like,these heads are awesome...

God forbid i try to brand my own content.

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
it won't be visible...
it's there to make sure you know who spent their time to create the texture you're using.

<3

Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post
Why try to cause more drama in the thread though, keep that shit in pms.

Really nice heads as always, however it seems you do put less effort in these heads now that you are making them free.

The new "anime" head is a bit weird, what is the purpose of the big black crack in between the hair.

Less effort, nah, not really. I agree that the head quality varies, but i am not doing any less or more than i've done in the past. the line is where her hair parts.

Originally Posted by nervau View Post
Yeah jusmi could've sold these heads for lots of money but I feel like he's just doing if for fun regardless of any actual gain he gets from it.

Although the heads are amazing and can't say much more about them. I think I'm just enforcing the main idea

I'm doing this for many reasons. Tc doesn't matter to me. I could make a lot and then sell it for usd, or just make art for usd, but i am confident enough that i can start doing that whenever i want, including outside of toribash. Right now i am doing free art just to prove a point that giving away high quality art so willy nilly is painful and shouldn't be done so casual. But until then, new heads!

Today's head is...

Heavy inspired by an image off google.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Oh my, I am really digging this head! I am only worried about the line work but everything else is awesome!
I am just an icon livin'
After seeing your work, I think you need a hug, you creepy weirdo.

Really really well done and realistic looking. I like many of your ideas.

I like this last one a lot. Because I've kinda quit TB, I can't try it on and therefore can't see what it's like in game. Despite this, I have some comments on your latest head's flat.

The glow effect on the blue looks too much like you just airbrushed an elipse on the first layer. I don't really know, it just looks odd to me for some reason, as if it could have been faded more to the sides or something. The only other thing are the metal pins/hinges near the chin area. They're the only grey things on the head, and they're so small they look out of place. Lastly, the bar-code looks a tad too square/perfect for souch an imperfect head (although I don't think this could really be helped).

That is all. Great heads, you should be proud.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
The way you master color, shading and the way you apply them to different styles scare me.

Do you draw at this speed as well or do you have a shit ton of heads lying around? Please tell me the latter or I'll have difficulties sleeping tonight.

Fucking well done.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Oh my, I am really digging this head! I am only worried about the line work but everything else is awesome!

Was trying to emulate the reference, though i admit i did it in a lazy way o:

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
After seeing your work, I think you need a hug, you creepy weirdo.

Really really well done and realistic looking. I like many of your ideas.

I like this last one a lot. Because I've kinda quit TB, I can't try it on and therefore can't see what it's like in game. Despite this, I have some comments on your latest head's flat.

The glow effect on the blue looks too much like you just airbrushed an elipse on the first layer. I don't really know, it just looks odd to me for some reason, as if it could have been faded more to the sides or something. The only other thing are the metal pins/hinges near the chin area. They're the only grey things on the head, and they're so small they look out of place. Lastly, the bar-code looks a tad too square/perfect for souch an imperfect head (although I don't think this could really be helped).

That is all. Great heads, you should be proud.

Yeah, i had a brainfart when doing the glow for the eyes, i didn't use an overlay layer for the glow when i should have

Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
The way you master color, shading and the way you apply them to different styles scare me.

Do you draw at this speed as well or do you have a shit ton of heads lying around? Please tell me the latter or I'll have difficulties sleeping tonight.

Fucking well done.

Each head i've done in a day, some i may have stopped because of boredom and continued another day, but totally i spend anywhere from an hour to a few hours on a head. ;]

New head!
Last edited by jusmi; Jul 18, 2016 at 02:07 AM.
Jusmi, your work is great but by any chance whenever you make head could you use like toribash color palette so ppl are able to match it like for example the robot one is good cuz u can wear it with the default force if you lnow what im saying
Originally Posted by wetness View Post
Jusmi, your work is great but by any chance whenever you make head could you use like toribash color palette so ppl are able to match it like for example the robot one is good cuz u can wear it with the default force if you lnow what im saying

I color is a strange way and don't use any palettes. Sometimes I may, but generally color isn't my main focus.

New head suggested by Moonshake!