Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello! I'm Greed or otherwise known as Ethan. I've been playing Toribash for a few years now.

I used to play on another account in 2012 but I was clueless as to what i was doing and lost interest in about a month. A year later I re-discovered the game on my old computer. And since then I've gotten a better feel of the game and what it was capable of.

Ever since I saw those videos by Mocucha of the best replay makers at the time, it inspired me to work hard and at least try to become one of the top players.

I've been a member of a couple different clans in the past such as Monk which died out, Ink which was heading towards the same fate, and most recently Elite, it wasn't as fun and vibrant as my friend told me it was.

I've been looking at some clans these past few days and I think incisive is perfect for me because it is 100% about replay-making.

I'm into a few hobbies in real life such as drawing, video editing, martial arts <----(I've been attending and training for about 4 years.)

I have a few replays of my most recent work with Nulu (TMLB is not a collaboration, it was just made for fun) and a year old MAS replay for you guys.

And sorry if my application isn't that great, I was never really good at these. Thank you for reading, Incisive. Good day.
Attached Files
TMLB.rpl (366.5 KB, 6 views)
Ohh Greed.rpl (451.0 KB, 7 views)
Sadly Its over.rpl (417.1 KB, 7 views)
!Greed - [MAS] Tedster789.rpl (690.1 KB, 6 views)
Greedy Bastard.rpl (510.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Greed; Aug 20, 2016 at 01:59 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Heeyyy Greed. How's life been. It's kinda obvious I'm giving you a yes. Great app. Great replays. And GREAT friend. Hope to see you here in a few days.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Ello peeps, I'm Rumors. I don't know what to talk about since there is no real standards you want me to answer, so I'll start with my life (I guess.) Well I'll be twenty-nine soon, the 25th, I'm married to my beautiful wife Mary. I am an ex-Monk, I was a monk for a while until this year. I currently work at a federal credit union called Gold Coast down here in Florida. Well I live in Florida with my wife...Uh, yea... But here's my Toribash history, which is probably what you wanted to hear about anyway, lol.

Well first of all I want to start off saying, Rumors is indeed an alt. I've had many alts as well. In 2008 I played as DrunkMonk, I took a break from Multiplayer for a while and created Diegod8787 in 2013, After that I made a couple of more alts. Then I started one alt that I thought would be the last alt i'd make, called StoneMonk, at that point I was happy in the clan [Monk] that slowly died unfortunately (RIP Monk) I actually know Greed, Hi Ahmet! I used to play MAS with Greed everynow and then, But MAS slowly died as well. After the clan died, I had no real reason to keep StoneMonk, so I let the account die a bit after the clan did, So I created Rumors. Rumors of StoneMonk if you will. As Rumors I also created my first clan with a friend, called Cold, but that ended in a failure. I renamed the clan for my friend, now it's called Reincarnation and well, left it to him for him to do what he wishes with it.

I am a Lenshu player (I play everything as well, except Judo....), I spar and sometimes do parkour and tricking. Winning is nice, but I prefer to look and understand the Tori better. Here are some replays from me to you, and I hope you let me into your clan! Peace to you.
Attached Files
DeadMonkSpar.rpl (696.4 KB, 6 views)
Blaaaazed!.rpl (379.2 KB, 4 views)
Cork.rpl (88.7 KB, 4 views)
Evaquation.rpl (692.4 KB, 4 views)
Haduken!s.rpl (55.3 KB, 4 views)
Sup, name's James. Call my Myth, or Mytho, or what ever you want, really. I'm 15 years old, look like I'm 20, sound like I'm 25. I like games, I like science, I like athletics. I've recently just gotten back into Toribash after maybe a 6 month break. Mostly been playing Lenshu, Boxshu-Mushu, and ABD. I'm in love with Taekkyon but sadly, no one plays it anymore. I'll post a couple of those because they're usually quick matches. So, anyways, I met with Hope and Poomkin earlier today in a bet server and they seemed pretty chill, I figured the rest of the crew would be similar to them so here I am. I work on single-player replays when ever. Tricking and madmen, mostly. I'm not so dedicated to them right now but I'm still getting back into it:

Thanks for your consideration, guys.
Attached Files
Tk Headshot.rpl (80.1 KB, 3 views)
Fuku.rpl (255.9 KB, 2 views)
Tricking 2.rpl (187.0 KB, 2 views)
Tricking.rpl (245.5 KB, 2 views)
Tk1.rpl (77.3 KB, 2 views)
Tk2.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Yes to Mythoclast, app is a little short but he is a good player as well as a good person
Last edited by Rust; Nov 9, 2016 at 11:36 PM.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Hello Fellow recruiters for (Y) it is me Riki or as known as Nethologal.
-----
Hello Fellow recruiters for (Y) it is me Riki or as known as Nethologal.
It is well being for me to apply for this clan because i could not discount the offer to join (Y) I may be a bit quiet for the beginning but i will surely get used to it eventually. I am here to enjoy my time here if i get in. I am really honored to be asked by hope to join Y considering the fact that Nitro is a dead beat clan that i was in. I'd say i prefer a clan that is active and very good in morality =/

Unnecessary Additions
: I am Riki AKA. Nethologal. I am 21 years old, i am currently in college doing my best i can, i am surely gonna commit to my duties and follow all clan orders, i will pledge my loyalty to all members and be positive as i can be.

Skill?:
If you do not know my skill ratio i am decent at doing things like tricking, parkour, spars, abd, etc. I am gonna do my job and contribute as much of my time for (Y) but i do live in the Pacific Ocean (UTC-10:00) If it's some what a problem please notify me. There are 2 Replays on the bottom if you want to check them out be my guest not promising it'd be good ones for i restarted my toribash and lost all my replays.... But in all regards this is my app to join. Thank you~ Kind regards -Nethologal2K16
Attached Files
Tricking stats (edtied).rpl (721.6 KB, 4 views)
ez sparszz.rpl (588.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nethologal; Nov 11, 2016 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Hit enter on accident :|
UnPacked
My application!
Heya guys!

I am currently a blue belt, but do not be disappointed, I have beaten many, from the master belt yobe, to some measly white belts.

My IGN is St3lla888

I am currently 11, but I am turning 12 soon, I study in one of the best schools in my place, and I can (almost) guarantee you that I can be active and good.

My best mods are katana.tbm, aikido.tbm aikidobigdojo.tbm and wushu.tbm.

I will be as loyal as I can be, trying to participate in every clan war, and I will try my best, whatever the mod.

I may not have many replays, but I just picked some (Including me beating yobe and others) and some basic freeplay fun uke bashing

Anyways, this is my second application and I haven't been in a clan before (The first clan I applied for is dead)

Please do review! I hope to be reading a review and what I could have done better.

Thanks!
-St3lla888

-----
Edit: A skill ratio on my favourite mods:
1. aikido.tbm: 8-10
2. aikidobigdojo.tbm: 7-10
3. wushu.tbm: 6-10
4. judo.tbm: 6-10
5. boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm: 7-10
6. katana.tbm: 5-10

Thx :3
-----
If you wanna meet me somewhere for a spar, just pm me :3
Attached Files
Beating THE BLACK BELT!.rpl (50.5 KB, 2 views)
I BEAT A MASTER BELT.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
Tourture 101.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
Destroyed.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by St3lla888; Nov 13, 2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
Herrow y`all faggots (joke -.-)
My name is DeniLumi im 13 years old and i live in Albania GTM +1
I have been playning toribash for 2 years now and im a spar/trick/ukebash/parkour/MAS
player...basicly i do em all....
Im a funny guy (at least thats what they told me)who wants to play with some pretty good toribash players.
My best mod is Sparring becuse ive been sparring since 2014 (when i was a fokin niub)
My engilsh isnt the best but its no that bad though ;\ And i would like to apply for Y clan
becuse i used to be in this clan and it was a cool clan....
My name ingame is Denilumi im a 5th dan belt but u can call me Den.
Replays ( i wont put too much becuse i have over 50 replays in my foking toribash)
Attached Files
spar Zaud.rpl (489.2 KB, 4 views)
[M] Heads up.rpl (192.5 KB, 4 views)
[M] War Machine.rpl (113.1 KB, 5 views)
When mom gives u money.rpl (301.0 KB, 5 views)
tricks Ang3lic.rpl (238.5 KB, 7 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO