Toribash
Quak Quak, what's up people x)
-----
Hey guys, I couldn't come online today sorry about that I had to meet my mom at her hospital today I had to be there all day, because my dad had to leave me there with her until my father came back from his work. So so sorry, I love you all, I host Hangout servers everyday, when you get a chance sometimes /jo Pure. When I don't I'll make a thread when ever I'm not going to be online like today and why I can't/won't be online that day. I hope you all had a good time together see tomorrow. ~Badman4546[Recruiter] (Here is a free replay.)
Last edited by badman4546; Nov 29, 2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, my name is Roy Johnson. I'm 16 years old, I'd marketing stuffs and some other things in Toribash. I started to play Toribash since I was 13 years old. I'm Master Belt and my ingame activity is depends if the Leaders wants me to do something. Forum activity is 10/10 since I'm in vacation. I want to join this clan because this clan is related to my favourite force, Pure :P. I also want to meet new players that are in the clan. I play other games too like Brawlhalla, Minecraft, LoL, and more!

If I get accepted, I'll try to check our clanmates behavior. If someone is breaking our rules, I'll try my best to report it to the leaders. I'll also try donate as much as I can. Thank you for reading my app and I hope I get accepted
-----
Sorry, cancel app.
Last edited by ItzPulse; Nov 30, 2016 at 12:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi my name is Witty, i would say that my forum rating would be 6/10
while ingame would be 9/10 i am a brown belt at the moment and will soon be black
i am from The UK and i like to play soccer, would like to join due to this clans great backstory and rank
crow crow
My name is Dima
I'm a black belt.
I'm good at abd and aikido
Gmt +3 Russia ,saint-petersburg
I'm 13 years old, friendly ,can sit in toribash for days cause i have holidays :3,i don't really know alla words in english. Although i was in karate 4 years .
What i can do for pure? I can go in clan wars , give tc,give itemz
I only was in neko clan
I exited because this clan not so active
And i have discord Riope. (#5900)
Forum activity 4/10
And write me on discord if you wanna test me
Because i can't download a replay
Last edited by RIope; Dec 28, 2016 at 01:28 AM.
jjmaster13 :>
My activity rating is 9/10 fourm activity 7/10 im 3rd dan im 13 and why i want to be in this clan because like meating new people and have fun. my name is jaden
Attached Files
BEST SPAR BUTT FACE AND JJ.rpl (836.9 KB, 4 views)
ME AND CHANNEL.rpl (828.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by JJMASTER13; Dec 30, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
Hello, My Name is Ibrahem,i enjoy playing with friends. For my time zone its GMT+3. I'm 15. I just came back to toribash about a month ago. What Really dragged me to your clan is the amount of people i see online each time i join and how active you guys are. Weekends here are friday and saturday and im mostly active all week (in school days i finish each day at 1:00 GMT ill be insanely active as long as i dont have any Tests) I'm a Fourth Dan belt. I mostly Play ABD and Aikido and are the 2 most enjoyable mods for me and I'm trying to play greykido at the moment. My activity in-game is 10/10 on weekends and 9/10 in school days my forum activity is 6/10 i'm always on the website while playing but i rarely post. I also want to join this clan to hone my skills and get better at this game while helping clanmates too. Here are some of my replays:
Attached Files
Replay #1.rpl (65.4 KB, 2 views)
Replay #2.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
Replay #3.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
Hey, guys my mother's labtop recently broke, so I will rarely be online because she is using my computer to do work, when she get a new one. I can fully use my comp.
Originally Posted by Original View Post
Hello my name is Gabriel Zed! Most of anyone I know on toribash calls me Skull Or Zed tho. I'm 14 and I hang out with a few people in the clan. I'm a brown belt and I'd rate my activeness at a 8/10. I really love toribash and I wanna join this clan not only because I hang out with members in it, but also because of the pure skill in it, It'd be a true honor to fight along side with the members of this clan.

~SkullZed, Stay Fresh!

i say yea